• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan vs Newton. Be honest. Who is better?

Alan Turn vs Isaac Newton  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who was better? Alan or Newton?

28 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Panthers forum. That's what it's for.  Not some dumb derp derp I think about edgar Alan Poe newton crap. What's this got to do with a snowball in hell? This is the single dumbest post of the week.

Nah man this is the best post we've had this season. 

14 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Poor thing. Must be the star of the show at parties. Guess what though. Lots of people are enjoying it. You can go be grumpy I’m another thread if you prefer. 

Or better yet. Educate yourself on a bit of history...

oh and btw.... you are literally the ONLY person that has a problem with this. Find a sense of humor dude 

Lol you poor simple fool. If I wanted to talk about science theories and quantum mechanics it wouldn't be with the Carolina huddle most interesting man in the world. This is just another trash post on a football forum that's being poorly modded right now. This should be banned locked and thrown a citation at you for trolling.

If only for the simple fact that we're able to have this online debate is because of his genius in laying all the ground work science for the modern computer, Turing should be everyone's favorite scientist.

That other guy was pretty good too, but no way in hell does that beat out our largest form of multi-national entertainment and communication (plus, you know.. boobs).

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Lol you poor simple fool. If I wanted to talk about science theories and quantum mechanics it wouldn't be with the Carolina huddle most interesting man in the world. This is just another trash post on a football forum that's being poorly modded right now. This should be banned locked and thrown a citation at you for trolling.

Holy cow man.. lighten up Francis, will ya? Life's too short to take things so seriously.

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I’ll reiterate. You are the ONLY person with an issue. So self reflect on that. Everyone else is having a laugh because the whole Allen vs Newton debate has gotten ridiculous. You are being the idiot. So chill and see yourself out the door since this is such a damn trigger for you. It’s harmless. 

Hence forth I’ll refer to you as Derek Anderson cause you take this poo way too fugging serious. 

3 minutes ago, Raskle said:

If only for the simple fact that we're able to have this online debate is because of his genius in laying all the ground work science for the modern computer, Turing should be everyone's favorite scientist.

That other guy was pretty good too, but no way in hell does that beat out our largest form of multi-national entertainment and communication (plus, you know.. boobs).

Touché. He got my vote as well

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

By the way, this isn't a full blown Huddle thread until a couple of you guys start  going back and forth at each other, calling each other names and questioning each other's intelligence and/or character.

Somehow it’s actually getting there xD

how this can trigger someone is beyond me but this is the Huddle so I shouldn’t be surprised I guess 

29 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Stupidity should trigger you as well unless you normalize it.

You could have just relaxed about this and maybe joined in for a laugh but instead you chose to be angry. Tells me all I need to know about you, but you tell me which is more stupid. This thread or your irrational rage over it?

Archived