• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waived Cox Jr - Promoted DB Cole Luke

5 minutes ago, Bartin said:

We have 7 freaking WRs on the roster. Why are we waiving a DL where we are super thin? Surely, we don't need both DeAndrew White and Brandon Zylstra for Sunday?

Well, in fairness Cox had all of 11 snaps for the season on defense, so we really aren't losing much.  And we did sign Horton, so this is probably related to that signing.  

6 minutes ago, Bartin said:

We have 7 freaking WRs on the roster. Why are we waiving a DL where we are super thin? Surely, we don't need both DeAndrew White and Brandon Zylstra for Sunday?

we get addison back and signed horton. Cox played his most snaps all season last week... 11 on defense 5 on special teams. I dont think this is that big of a deal. 

8 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

I thought Bruce Irvin was really high on Cox during camp. 

Idunno about camp but during his signing he said he was looking forward to getting his hands on Cox  (Pause)...If I recall he said, Cox Jr reminded him of younger Bruce.

I'm thinking he changed his mind after being introduced to Haynes, Burns and Miller. 

Archived