• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This fanbase is borderline psychotic

KillaCamNewton

It's because y'all are sucking the dick of a backup that caused 2 turnovers in a close game, both 1000% on him. He then lead the team to almost, having a chance to win, but didn't, and along the way threw 3 passes that should have been intercepted.

YOU'RE BLOWING A GUY THAT LOST, HE fuging LOST, AND WAS  BIG PART OF THE REASON.

Turnovers are the #11111111 thing you cannot do on offense, and everyone here is just brushing over them like whatever, doesn't matter, look at that completion percent (which literally doesn't matter).

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude, you're one of the ones I'm talking about. You're every bit as awful as the Cam nuthuggers you rag on. Single issue posters suck ass and can't help but turn every thread into a shitshow.

Way too many people going to one extreme or the other right now; some trolling, some with an agenda, some emotional, some just plain stupid.

Asking people to be reasonable right now is pretty futile.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's also a pretty big part of why we were in it at the end.

No one is denying that but this game almost seemed like a playoff game and we lost the turnovers battle. The way our defense is playing right now we can't afford to turn the ball over ( plus GB did have a couple of easy picks dropped)

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Way too many people going to one extreme or the other right now; some trolling, some with an agenda, some emotional, some just plain stupid.

Asking people to be reasonable right now is pretty futile.

With this forum, my issue is honestly 99.9% with the moderation. Trolls are gonna troll, poo posters are gonna poo post, but they've just let the situation get so out of hand that it's to the point that you'd lose a significant chunk of your posters if they tried to crackdown now. Most of the better football focused posters jumped ship long ago.

I've seen worse fan bases. Knee jerk reactions will always be part of this game. I think y'all need to take a break from the huddle and not come in so often. Believe me it is a much better life without having to read every dumbass post about Kyle and Cam and how this guy is trash and then the next week the same person is on his nuts. After a loss I take a break from here and other Panthers groups. The toxicity levels are through the roof. You don't need that man. LoL. 

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Why does Allen need so many qualifiers when judging him?

It's weird. Do we have to grade Allen on a curve?

Because if you know what you're talking about, that's how you judge every young quarterback, Newton included.

Nothing says "clueless" quite like people demanding a kid in his eighth start look like a five-year veteran.

Archived