• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This fanbase is borderline psychotic

KillaCamNewton

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

To be brutally honest, this is the worst fanbase in the NFL. Hell, at least the Eagles' fanbase is passionate. BOA looks like an away game after a couple of losses. Then you have all the mouth breathers who just want to use football to push political/social viewpoints.

This fanbase makes it difficult to remain a Panthers fan.

That's just the brutal truth.

Totally true.

Tepper should move the team to a market that deserves to have a football team.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Since I left NC 13 years ago and will likely never move back, I'd honestly he just fine with flushing this fanbase down the toilet 

I live in Orlando mostly since 2001. I’ve never been able to adjust to the Bucs, Jags or Dolphins. I’ll never call this home.

but I totally get you. 

our fanbase is total trash.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because if you know what you're talking about, that's how you judge every young quarterback, Newton included.

Nothing says "clueless" quite like people demanding a kid in his eighth start look like a five-year veteran.

What no one wants to admit is that the only reason he is getting any sort of ridicule is because Cam should be out there right now helping us contend for Super Bowls and instead this moronic coaching staff and GMs waited till he got ran into the ground to surround him with any sort of talent or QB friendly system. 

if this was 2011 and we were a year removed from a 2-14 season filled with Jimmy Clausen this board would be in a full blown circle jerk right now over Kyle Allen’s potential and the fact that we’re competing for a playoff spot with an UDFA who started about a years worth of games in college. 

this board is taking the frustration of this organizations mismanagement of Cam Newton’s career out on the guy who shouldnt have been forced into this situation to begin with

kid was brought in as a project and a scout team QB and people are calling for his head for not playing at the same level as a QB who was on his way to being a hall of famer before the organization ran his body into the ground. People literally act like we chose Kyle Allen over Cam Newton lmao

1 minute ago, bmoshx said:

If you hate cam, Allen is the next great qb. If you like cam, Allen is just a backup.  If you’re realistic, Allen is playing good, but not great and you realize he has only played a half season.

I wanted Cam to do well last year and want Allen to do well this year.  That’s what makes me a fan of the team.  I expect good things from our players.

40 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

We essentially have an UDFA rookie playing QB. We have 5 wins and 2 losses since he took over and those 2 losses were on the road against what will likely end up being the 1 and 2 seed in the playoffs.

he has outplayed every QB drafted in the last 2 years outside of Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray and we used zero resources to get him.

he made 2 bad mistakes that are inevitable from a young QB and outside of that outplayed Aaron fuggin Rodgers at Lambeau Field in the snow. 

we didnt get Kyle Allen to be a starting QB and he never asked to be put into this situation, yet he’s more than exceeded expectations all things considered

no he’s not a prime Cam Newton and guess what? He’s not supposed to be

no im not happy losing a game that we easily could have won if not for some shitty calls, rookie QB mistakes and (per usual) shitty coaching and defense but there has been nothing Kyle Allen has shown this year that doesnt suggest he can be a very very good QB and even a playoff QB if our defense could have any sort of resistance in the running game and our offensive line could actually do what they are paid to do.

the hatred Some of this board has for him is asinine, all because they hilariously expect him to go out there in his first season with barely even any college experience and perform like a former MVP who was a generational talent

i want Cam to get healthy and return to glory and lead this team, but reality is thats a huge question mark and this kid has more than shown with more experience he can easily take this team to the playoffs if this defense ever decides to pull its head out of its ass

Who’s blaming Allen? Everyone is blaming Ron, Norv and Tepper

7 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

So, we are grading Allen on a curve?

Of course we are! If he was a first round QB that we expended resources to acquire then yes a lot of his criticism would be warranted

instead hes an UDFA that fell into our lap and is in a situation he has no business being in.

when you consider those 2 things he has more than exceeded his worth

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

Of course we are! If he was a first round QB that we expended resources to acquire then yes a lot of his criticism would be warranted

instead hes an UDFA that fell into our lap and is in a situation he has no business being in.

when you consider those 2 things he has more than exceeded his worth

Yeah, just making sure. You're grading Kyle Allen on a curve.

31 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Exactly.

These people go to such extreme lengths to defend and overpraise him. It's insane. 

I certainly agree that some his praise is over the top.  Some people want to crown him the future already. 

But the contingency on the other side of the argument also is not helping win any debate.  

There are so many intellectually challenged people on both sides of the is topic.  

Archived