• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the "League" Trying to screw Kap again?

Snake

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

It was a plot by the NFL. The teams who put effort to see it should be pissed. This just proves the league is scum.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/16/nfl-tried-to-put-colin-kaepernick-in-legal-checkmate/

The league is scum because they want to avoid another lawsuit? Kaep is a huge clown who used police brutality for a payday.

If the teams should be pissed at anyone it is KAep, he missed his workout with the NFL to put on a Pr stunt and film a commercial, GTFOH.

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Doubtful...

No player can expect to change a CBA which the document he was given was a CBA NDA. The fact his people tried to rewrite it basically just proves his self absorption. They can’t give him a special contract because of the NFLPA. So it’s the same one every other player signed.

He may not think it’s done but it’s cooked. Stick a fork in it. Now it’s down to nike essentially.  

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

No player can expect to change a CBA which the document he was given was a CBA NDA. The fact his people tried to rewrite it basically just proves his self absorption. They can’t give him a special contract because of the NFLPA. So it’s the same one every other player signed.

He may not think it’s done but it’s cooked. Stick a fork in it. Now it’s down to nike essentially.  

Yeah he is not playing again. I just mean this is far from the last we will hear of it.

The whole thing smells funny from both sides. I think they both have an agenda and are slimy.

5 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Yeah he is not playing again. I just mean this is far from the last we will hear of it.

The whole thing smells funny from both sides. I think they both have an agenda and are slimy.

Basically it was a contract negotiations thing + Nike. The NFL played this perfectly. I hate to say it but their lawyers basically ate the NFLPA’s lunch the sponsors lunch and told Nike if they ever want a commercial during an NFL game(superb owl anyone?). They are going to have to play ball. 

A far extreme left winger is actually a hypocritical, egotistical, self absorbed drama queen fake?

mind blowing.

who the fug goes into essentially an interview and makes demands? Even after given ridiculous demands still pulls out?

signing a waiver isn’t fuging unreasonable holy poo companies do it all the fuging time, it’s the real world, I’m sure it was just typical basic paperwork agreed on by players and owners that needs to be signed.

and why the fug are you shooting a commercial at a fuging workout to get a job lol

this guys is so fuging extreme what a waste of time 

Archived