• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to Sign Kaepernick

KaseKlosed

I dont think Kap would be any better than Kyle. The dude hasnt played football in what? 3 years? He doesnt even know the offense. Carolina needs to play greer the rest of the season to see what he can do and probably draft a new qb in the 1st round 2020. I am hoping for the kid from LSU.

God no we don't need to draft a quarterback in the 1st round in 2020.  We have no business drafting another quarterback until we've addressed the Online issues.

As far as Kaep?  I'm at the point to say "hell yeah.". Not because I believe in him or he deserves a shot.  I say put him (or any other washed up vet at vet minimum) to take the beating the rest of the year.  We sure as heck don't want to put Grier back there.  No quarterback is going to do no better that Cam or Allen has done behind that line.  We've invested a 3rd in Grier and he doesn't need to have his 1st start behind that line.

Ok I’m down if Cam is busted up and retires. 

we sign Humperdinck for the year, use this draft for offensive line and DB.

then we get at top 5 pick and draft a QB for 2021.

Good luck getting him to sign for league minimum though which is what he’s worth. He will just turn around and cry setup or something.

Archived