• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Social Media is ON FIRE over Luke

GRWatcher

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

He is great, and arguably one of the best ever.

But I'm gonna be "that guy' and say he's not looking anywhere near as good as usual this season.

Right now I believe it's the dog sh-t scheme we're running that's the problem, and I hope that turns out to be the case.

I think it's 33% scheme and 66% we have no NT to hold the line and have a bunch of finesse defensive lineman 

1% Luke is getting older

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

But I'm gonna be "that guy' and say he's not looking anywhere near as good as usual this season.

Right now I believe it's the dog sh-t scheme we're running that's the problem, and I hope that turns out to be the case.

The physics of a 350 OL on top of him probably have something to do with it. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

or maybe its the dlinemen in front of him doing their best matador impressions all season long so Luke cant easily get to the ball carrier through a sea of olinemen ??

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think he's also regressed in general.

Archived