• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Coaching Carousel

Mr. Scot

so rhule wants control and you're thinking he'll get paired with gman.   that part just doesn't make any sense.  in real life i'm pretty positive gman has a micro weenie, but on the job he has got to constantly try and prove to everyone that its the biggest thing anyone has ever seen.   those 2 together just make 0 sense.

Just now, raz said:

so rhule wants control and you're thinking he'll get paired with gman.   that part just doesn't make any sense.  in real life i'm pretty positive gman has a micro weenie, but on the job he has got to constantly try and prove to everyone that its the biggest thing anyone has ever seen.   those 2 together just make 0 sense.

Lord want to talk about some Jim Harbaugh vs Jed York arguments. I know different positions but the 49ers finally just recovered from a internal souring.

Garrett is still the Cowboys HC as of 9AM. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him around. Time for Jerry Jones to understand the Cowboys won't win anything as long as he wants to keep playing GM.

I'm waiting to see if Arians will stay in Tampa Bay and how much the team's decision on whether or not to keep Jameis "Pick 6" Winston (UFA) impacts his decision.

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Garrett is still the Cowboys HC as of 9AM. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him around. Time for Jerry Jones to understand the Cowboys won't win anything as long as he wants to keep playing GM.

I'm waiting to see if Arians will stay in Tampa Bay and how much the team's decision on whether or not to keep Jameis "Pick 6" Winston (UFA) impacts his decision.

His contract is up, so technically he isn't the Cowboys head coach...

This is kinda messed up.

The official contract expiration date for Jason Garrett is January 14th. Some are speculating now that Jerry Jones might just let Garrett twist in the wind till then in order to prevent him from getting a job somewhere else in the NFC East.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This is kinda messed up.

The official contract expiration date for Jason Garrett is January 14th. Some are speculating now that Jerry Jones might just let Garrett twist in the wind till then in order to prevent him from getting a job somewhere else in the NFC East.

Man that’s just wrong.

Archived