• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston On Cam Newton - "Why does Cam get to have just average lines..."

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

The board is mostly emotional takes with very few reasonable ones. It's to be expected after the kind of season we have seen. Luckily we don't have teh Huddlez as a GM, who would be hiring and firing at a rate that would make George Steinbrenner blush.

I really don’t get the hypocrisy, many and I mean many were clamoring for a complete tear down of the team and rebuild, but as soon as we start the process they expected the team to play better under a interim coach.

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I really don’t get the hypocrisy, many and I mean many were clamoring for a complete tear down of the team and rebuild, but as soon as we start the process they expected the team to play better under a interim coach.

It's the internet message board world, most opinions are going to be pretty unreasonable during an emotion filled time. I do not want to go through a complete rebuild because of how unbelievably painful and long it is likely to be. I actually think we have a roster that CAN be good, although not great, especially if we make good offseason moves.

I'm mostly reserving judgement on any future direction because we don't have a complete front office nor a coaching staff yet. 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Best to at least be under contract though.

True, but I don't think he really cares at this point. He'll play again, for someone, us or someone else. I appreciate his candid comments and somewhat controversial since a lot of us fans know it. I'm sure people in the organization and players themselves also know it. He's doing everyone a solid. 

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's the internet message board world, most opinions are going to be pretty unreasonable during an emotion filled time. I do not want to go through a complete rebuild because of how unbelievably painful and long it is likely to be. I actually think we have a roster that CAN be good, although not great, especially if we make good offseason moves.

I'm mostly reserving judgement on any future direction because we don't have a complete front office nor a coaching staff yet. 

Yeah I’m a wait and see guy, I think the hc hire is more pivotal than a gm switch like every one is pissed about, and depending on the hire, I think a legit dc is equally important. 

I’ve got to see what direction tepper is wanting to go before i can be critical of any moves 

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

True, but I don't think he really cares at this point. He'll play again, for someone, us or someone else. I appreciate his candid comments and somewhat controversial since a lot of us fans know it. I'm sure people in the organization and players themselves also know it. He's doing everyone a solid. 

Yeah, I don't think his comments were the smartest as it applies to his free agency, but I don't personally disagree with the content of what he said.

22 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah I’m a wait and see guy, I think the hc hire is more pivotal than a gm switch like every one is pissed about, and depending on the hire, I think a legit dc is equally important. 

I’ve got to see what direction tepper is wanting to go before i can be critical of any moves 

I'm equally concerned with the front office moves and the coaching decisions. Either of those can really put us in a bad spot if we aren't careful. At least from the coaching front, we can easily get out of a rut. If we make bad front office hires they can cause us years of trouble. 

He ain’t wrong.  

I’ve  always wondered how the oline film sessions play out since gross has been gone.  Watching each other get abused left and right has to be almost comical. 

We need some big nasty Mean olineman.  Since norwell left we don’t have anyone who vaguely has an attitude

Archived