• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Herbert

Snake

1 minute ago, stirs said:

I would not necessarily put the bubble screen on him

It's that his coaching staff either doesn't trust him or for some other reason they just don't want to throw downfield in critical situations.

I honestly think most who love him have probably only seen highlights.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's that his coaching staff either doesn't trust him or for some other reason they just don't want to throw downfield in critical situations.

Wisconsin has been bringing the blitz packages, so getting rid of it quick is paramount

Is the last non-bust QB from Oregon Dan Fouts? 

Aklili Smith BUST

Dennis Dixon BUST

Joey Harrington BUST

Marcus Mariota (first rounder)

Kellen Clemens  (second rounder)

Chris Miller (first rounder)

What the Duck? 

(Thanks in advance)

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

What he said above. 2nd and 17, they just ran a draw. 3rd and 19, let's see what they do.

The coaches at Oregon have done a poor job at teaching anyone how to pick up a blitz

I am not for taking a QB early either, but still trying to keep my comments honest about the game

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

The coaches at Oregon have done a poor job at teaching anyone how to pick up a blitz

I am not for taking a QB early either, but still trying to keep my comments honest about the game

I've probably watched 10-12 of his games over his career. I'd agree with you if this was out of the norm.  It isn't.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

How many other games have you watched him? I've only watched him twice, against ASU and Utah and he's not a QB I would take. He'll go in the first and I wouldn't touch him there. He's been completely unimpressive IMHO.

Only watched the first half of a couple of games.

I find Eason to be just as good, but in need of a bit of seasoning, thus my first post in this thread.  I do not want a QB early.  They can all bust

1 minute ago, w280sax said:

We have a lot of needs...I wish we could trade down and come away with two #1 picks.  We need a great draft top to bottom so bad.

When we figure out coaching and our D scheme, we might need even more than we think

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He has good stretches with some gorgeous passes but never a good overall game.  I do think there's a former Oregon Duck he reminds me of, Joey Harrington. 

He has a capability of playing at a high level with the tools being there but I don't think he's going to put it together.  He doesn't have the pocket feel. 

Archived