• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FS1 comments on Burrow Trevor and Tua

raleigh-panther

I'm not saying that guy is definitely wrong, hell maybe he's right. But if he's right, then we just signed quite possibly the greatest offensive mind in the history of football as our OC because Joe Burrow looked godly this season. I don't think he does anything great? Really? I do. Put up stupid stats and beat teams going away. That's what he did great this year.

Skill wise, Burrow's accuracy and specifically accuracy on the move is elite. All the hype is always about arm strength but lots of all-time great QBs didn't and don't have a Favre cannon. Brady, Brees, Manning, etc. Good arm strength, not great. Elite accuracy > arm strength. Nothing gets QBs overdrafted more than arm strength. 

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Skill wise, Burrow's accuracy and specifically accuracy on the move is elite. All the hype is always about arm strength but lots of all-time great QBs didn't and don't have a Favre cannon. Brady, Brees, Manning, etc. Good arm strength, not great. Elite accuracy > arm strength. Nothing gets QBs overdrafted more than arm strength. 

*cough*

Ryan Leaf

*cough*

Archived