• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

GRWatcher

18 minutes ago, bull123 said:

just more wine & cheesers at our games...the ones that don't show up until halftime & leave at the end of the 3rd quarter...and are pissed if anyone stands up and cheers at the games

is this because of the soccer deal?

Has nothing to do with the new soccer team

What makes this even more ridiculous is odds are that Tepper will be pushing for (and will get) a new stadium within the next decade anyways. Probably a big dome or retractable closer to SC. I’m preparing for the unfortunate reality of it.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

What makes this even more ridiculous is odds are that Tepper will be pushing for (and will get) a new stadium within the next decade anyways. Probably a big dome or retractable closer to SC. I’m preparing for the unfortunate reality of it.

There’s no way he’s not getting a new stadium at some point. I just don’t see any way around that. I could end up being wrong, but that just feels inevitable. 

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

Has anyone in this thread actually been contacted by the team, or are you all just speculating based on some random twitter user's rant? 

There’s a lot of reporting right now on Twitter from Joe Bruno and Jourdan Rodrigue. The press release says that the out reach started yesterday, via phone. 

7FB0D2FB-52B6-4D38-BF24-56B1BAC11046.jpeg

12 minutes ago, t96 said:

So?

Ahhh living in the south, in the Charlotte bubble. Where people believe they pay high, ridiculous taxes and get mad when the city wants bigger and better things and charges the tax payers pretty much nothing.

People in Charlotte who bitch about stuff like this are in their own bubble. They try to relate it to the rest of the world or even nation but it’s so laughable once you guys take yourself out of your bubble.

I’d give my left but to pay more taxes to have an NFL team. Charlotte is one of the nicest places to live all around for a ridiculously low cost of living anyone who says otherwise has been a Charlottian all their life and live in a bubble.

Compared to just about the rest of the nation where prices are soaring for everywhere that had less to offer than Charlotte. There is a reason it’s a top 10 creeping towards top 5 place to live becoming the Austin of the South.

Except a city like Austin aren’t as dumb, no one complains  about this stuff there lol they know they have it good and they don’t even have professional sports. Amazing.

16 minutes ago, ellis said:

There’s no way he’s not getting a new stadium at some point. I just don’t see any way around that. I could end up being wrong, but that just feels inevitable. 

Yeah BoA will have soccer and huge events and Tepper will get a new Panthers stadium (that also hosts other events that make a ton of money) and the taxpayers will foot a large portion of the bill.

Archived