• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your future SB champ 49ers says that the pick needs to be a lineman, 0 questions asked

1 hour ago, cptx said:

For some reason I dont see that on Ignore option. I also tried on my computer right now, nope. But I see there is an option under my settings to add to ignore list so i will use that instead. Thanks anyway.

11 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

49ers are whipping the Chiefs ass on the line of scrimmage and the Chiefs million skill man army cant do poo. Bottom line is that we arent gonna win the SB next year but getting an anchor for the future is pivotal

You’re one of the worst posters on a board full of unintelligent people and that’s saying something.

11 hours ago, Growl said:

I'm glad the chiefs won for a few reasons

The main one is I'm glad we don't have to spend all of draft season hearing that Mike mcglinchey was "maybe the most important piece of that champion Niners team, I mean hog mollies man"

I was rooting for the 49ers, mostly because I think we have a better shot at building a team like theirs.

1 hour ago, djp14 said:

I was rooting for the 49ers, mostly because I think we have a better shot at building a team like theirs.

The Chiefs won because of Shannahan, just like Rivera lost our Super Bowl. 

that 3-15 pass was just totally unacceptable coverage. They were already going to go deep, duhhh.

at any rate, the Chiefs defense was the MVP of the 4th quarter, not a Patrick Mahomes.

they shut down the 49ers. They kept adjusting and adjusting like they have against everyone and did it again.

it takes a coach like spagnoala or Belicheck or others that make in game adjustments, and it takes players that don’t quit.

the 49ers were up, had the 3-15 and cashed their Super Bowl checks,... just like Atlanta did. 

2 hours ago, djp14 said:

The Niners had to have like 5 terrible seasons of top 5 draft picks to build a team that still just lost a super bowl to a team that has one great player at QB and a great deployment of free agent acquisitions

The Niners fielded more or less the same team they had last season when they lost a player at that one spot, and were awful.

The Panthers primary, preeminent focus needs to be making sure that they have a long term, great player at that spot before focusing on more negligible positions. If that's SuperCam, and you better be sure, then fine. But if there's any doubts.. you don't leave the 1st round without a marquee blue chip prospect at that position. Chances like this don't come around very often.

Archived