• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Widow is alive and...welllllllll let’s just say she’s in Vegas now

Hotsauce

Hey, if it happens on the Huddle, it will live on for all eternity (just like the night I got pissed off and drunk and said I was going to be a falcons fan). Anything you say can and will be fair game to bring up, no matter how long it’s been. 

Black Widow came to our board before the Raiders played us almost a decade ago. She wasted no time in posting these racy photos of her self in various “outfits”. These were the days when the Huddle broadcasted user-submitted photos on its top page, so every time I logged into the huddle, there she was showing off her “physique” while wearing a stupid pirate hat. She also slobbered all over a few posters. 

She left when people started calling out her BS. I personally wasn’t mean to her, but she was over the top attention-whoring herself out. It was like PanthersUnited in a bikini. Anyway, it was a memorable moment in time for the Huddle. 

2 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Hey, if it happens on the Huddle, it will live on for all eternity (just like the night I got pissed off and drunk and said I was going to be a falcons fan). Anything you say can and will be fair game to bring up, no matter how long it’s been. 

Black Widow came to our board before the Raiders played us almost a decade ago. She wasted no time in posting these racy photos of her self in various “outfits”. These were the days when the Huddle broadcasted user-submitted photos on its top page, so every time I logged into the huddle, there she was showing off her “physique” while wearing a stupid pirate hat. She also slobbered all over a few posters. 

She left when people started calling out her BS. I personally wasn’t mean to her, but she was over the top attention-whoring herself out. It was like PanthersUnited in a bikini. Anyway, it was a memorable moment in time for the Huddle. 

She along with a select few will live in huddle infamy. Electro was probably the crazest thing that happened. He basically wrote his suicide note on here. 

Archived