• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Both of my parents tested positive for COVID19.  No fever but bad weakness and cough.  My dad’s company had 30+ cases in 1 day this week.  My mom will give me plasma so I can build immunity.

Edited by Ja Rhule

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is the anti-vaxxer who has spent time in jail and basically threw away her career and credibility creating blatantly fraudulent clinical trial data. 

Its worth a listen even for background noise. In this interview she claims shes not anti-vax. Her story is interesting and comments about the current times.  

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Its worth a listen even for background noise. In this interview she claims shes not anti-vax. Her story is interesting and comments about the current times.  

Yeah, I watched it yesterday. I'm not saying she's wrong on everything, but I'm not buying some grand conspiracy theory from someone confirmed to have falsified research data.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I watched it yesterday. I'm not saying she's wrong on everything, but I'm not buying some grand conspiracy theory from someone confirmed to have falsified research data.

Do you see the part where a huge group of powerful people were dis-crediting while they placed a gag order on her for 5 years? Was report of the falsified report during this time? Ive never heard her side til now and totally against anti-vax people.  

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Basbear said:

She also says in the first 5 minutes that all the evidence of her jail time was planted and not true, while they show a video clip of some swat raid (which they obviously didn’t do for her as a white female doctor). 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Do you see the part where a huge group of powerful people were dis-crediting while they placed a gag order on her for 5 years? Was report of the falsified report during this time? Ive never heard her side til now and totally against anti-vax people.  

Yeah, what do you expect someone to say when caught for falsifying data and fired for it? Her reputation and credibility were ruined. At that point, she pretty much has to double down and scream conspiracy.

• Flames 1

If you trust vaccines across the board, you need to watch the video. I know several people who's children have been injured by vaccines. I don't know anyone who has died because they didn't get a vaccine. At least question what you are told by people who make money by us acting like sheep and lining up for the "cure". Then, if you have all the information and still decide to do it, fine. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Wolfcop said:

If you trust vaccines across the board, you need to watch the video. I know several people who's children have been injured by vaccines. I don't know anyone who has died because they didn't get a vaccine. At least question what you are told by people who make money by us acting like sheep and lining up for the "cure". Then, if you have all the information and still decide to do it, fine. 

Not disagreeing with you, I’m always open to hear facts and both sides. Sadly this debate is usually one way or the other and people out their feet down and demand the other is wrong 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Paintballr said:

She also says in the first 5 minutes that all the evidence of her jail time was planted and not true, while they show a video clip of some swat raid (which they obviously didn’t do for her as a white female doctor). 

Plus no warrants, no idea if that the real arrest videos or not. She said she didnt have rights anymore. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, what do you expect someone to say when caught for falsifying data and fired for it? Her reputation and credibility were ruined. At that point, she pretty much has to double down and scream conspiracy.

The anti-vax reports could have been made to dis-credit her and in this video shes said with no words twisting "Im not anti-vax" Then explained why in details.  Whom do you believe? She could have easily had some notes on a pad in her home, if they want to charge you with something, trust me they will. I like to hear all sides, not 5 years of silence while the other side is dropping bombs on your rep.  

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Plus no warrants, no idea if that the real arrest videos or not. She said she didnt have rights anymore. 

The anti-vax reports could have been made to dis-credit her and in this video shes said with no words twisting "Im not anti-vax" Then explained why in details.  Whom do you believe? She could have easily had some notes on a pad in her home, if they want to charge you with something, trust me they will. I like to hear all sides, not 5 years of silence while the other side is dropping bombs on your rep.  

If she actually had something, she should've been smart enough to pass the info along to someone who's credibility isn't already thoroughly shot to hell. Everything she has is hearsay with no evidence to back it up, but we're supposed to believe any and all evidence against her was a complete fabrication? C'mon...

• Flames 1