• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Just now, Wes21 said:

Why did you waste all of those words before this statement when you could have just cut to the chase.  You don't care what actually happens, you don't like him either way.  Shocker!

Well in all honesty, I barely know the guy. I find his disregard for the virus appalling and his responses foolish. Hell, he could be incredible in every other regard but I wouldn't know. I don't spend much time in local politics outside of my own jurisidiction. I focus on him because I think it's an example for what our own leaders should avoid with regards to handling the virus. Unfortunately his COVID rhetoric matches those of some within the NC legislature, so all the more reason to call it out. It's hard to argue that his handling of COVID thus far has been commendable. I'm willing to give it some time if you think things might get better sooner rather than later and admit I was wrong. But I'm reasonably confident that won't be the case. 

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Surgical masks are for bacteria and spit NOT a virus. False sense of security. Also increasing peoples daily CO2 which will make their immune system weaker. Sick people should not be gassing themselves for ANY reason. People with high blood pressure should NOT be wearing masks for any extended period. If you've had the flu shot you are recirculating covid as well as other flu shot goodies in your mask daily, which could lead to SARS.

Masks violate OSHA but nothing to see here.

YOU are responsible for your own health, nobody else cares, they only profit from ignorance.

It should be a criminal act to be this stupid 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Professional idiots don't count. I could point you to numerous clinical trials but let's not kid ourselves, that won't matter to you 

So clinical trials included masks knitted by granny and 2week old surgical masks not even worn properly.

To busy attacking and not comprehending. Who pays for a study says a lot.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

So clinical trials included masks knitted by granny and 2week old surgical masks not even worn properly.

To busy attacking and not comprehending. Who pays for a study says a lot.

You're arguing against and dismissing studies you haven't even seen. The mark of the moron.

38 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Why did you waste all of those words before this statement when you could have just cut to the chase.  You don't care what actually happens, you don't like him either way.  Shocker!

Why is it that you get incredibly defensive every time Florida is rightfully criticized? It’s getting really weird.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Surgical masks are for bacteria and spit NOT a virus. False sense of security. Also increasing peoples daily CO2 which will make their immune system weaker. Sick people should not be gassing themselves for ANY reason. People with high blood pressure should NOT be wearing masks for any extended period. If you've had the flu shot you are recirculating covid as well as other flu shot goodies in your mask daily, which could lead to SARS.

Masks violate OSHA but nothing to see here.

YOU are responsible for your own health, nobody else cares, they only profit from ignorance.

tom cruise what GIF

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Big Ten cancels all non conference games

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/players-react-to-nfl-banning-jersey-swaps-after-games-this-has-to-be-a-joke/

and NFL players really starting to focus on safety 

there is not going to be any football this year

Yep. ACC cancelled non-conference football games. We all know what is coming next.

Man....fug this virus.