• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

15 minutes ago, stirs said:

As long as it doesn't come from the WHO website, then I am all ears.

WHO 7 days before asteroid strike: It’s definitely not hitting us.

WHO 5 days before asteroid strike: It might hit us.

WHO 3 days before strike: Actually we are not sure if it will hit us.  We are looking into it and will let you know in 4 days.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

WHO 7 days before asteroid strike: It’s definitely not hitting us.

WHO 5 days before asteroid strike: It might hit us.

WHO 3 days before strike: Actually we are not sure if it will hit us.  We are looking into it and will let you know in 4 days.

Yeah, they walked back their asymptomatic people are hardly contagious statement.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Day 16 since protests started.

Day 47 since GA began opening up.

We test more than anyone in the world.  Hell Chy-nah just said fuxk it we aint testing poo round eye. 

Outside of Wuhan, Chy-nah opened up after only 16 days.  16....  16.

We've been down since March?  r'You shittin me?

We are actually 30th in the world in tests per capita. 

But, yeah, we are going a little overboard IMO. I have stayed pretty much on point with that throughout the whole episode. It's funny because a lot of people in this thread were freaking out at me.

19 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Day 16 since protests started.

Day 47 since GA began opening up.

We test more than anyone in the world.  Hell Chy-nah just said fuxk it we aint testing poo round eye. 

Outside of Wuhan, Chy-nah opened up after only 16 days.  16....  16.

We've been down since March?  r'You shittin me?

Its interesting how different countries are handling this.  But to be fair to Chy-nah, when they go into "lockdown" its much more restrictive than here in the United States.  I'd venture to say we couldn't do what Chy-Nah did here in the US, other than in particular communities (most likely highly dense downtown type areas).

3 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Its interesting how different countries are handling this.  But to be fair to Chy-nah, when they go into "lockdown" its much more restrictive than here in the United States.  I'd venture to say we couldn't do what Chy-Nah did here in the US, other than in particular communities (most likely highly dense downtown type areas).

No we could not do what they did.  We did what was needed at the time yet the time is gone and were still sittin here. 

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We are actually 30th in the world in tests per capita. 

But, yeah, we are going a little overboard IMO. I have stayed pretty much on point with that throughout the whole episode. It's funny because a lot of people in this thread were freaking out at me.

per capita would matter if we needed to test nation wide.  We dont, so, yay!

18 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

So if you want a test, you can get a test...correct?

Nope. It was the company that arranged all of it. They paid the Ford hospital a bunch of money to do exclusive testing for us at the job site. Got tested once a week for three weeks. One antibody test and three COVAIDS tests.

45 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well I have gotten three tests so far and some people here have gotten as many as six. Think that probably warps the data too?

It does and on the health websites there is even a disclaimer that says individuals can have multiple positive test results.  Meaning, they continue to test you until you are healthy.  It would interesting to find out how many tests on average a positive person takes.  For example, if it is even as few as two, then the number of positive tests are really half of the stated number.