• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Fun fact I was looking at, since the start of the COVID19 outbreak(Dec 2019) roughly 12,000 deaths worldwide have been recorded. By even the most conservative estimates, over 1.5 million people have died of starvation worldwide since Dec. 2019. 

Yes, but I can't catch their disease, therefore I don't care, right?

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Fun fact I was looking at, since the start of the COVID19 outbreak(Dec 2019) roughly 12,000 deaths worldwide have been recorded. By even the most conservative estimates, over 1.5 million people have died of starvation worldwide since Dec. 2019. 

Go ahead and send this out to all the health care workers in the country I’m sure this will put them at ease.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Oh yeah send that to them too.

Actually, I do know a few(3-4). I will ask them what their opinion on the situation is. And if they were anxious, I really would say that because I would hope that would ease their mind pretty considerably. 

Edited by kungfoodude

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Actually, I do know a few(3-4). I will ask them what their opinion on the situation is. 

I’m being facetious. Dying isn’t the only thing to be concerned about if you are in that field. They are about to go through trauma on a massive scale. 

I don’t like this mentality well 1.4 million people died of starvation since December. Equally awful things doesn’t give perspective. They are all awful. 

• Beer 1