• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers To Allow Cam Newton To Seek Trade

bobsfoodbasics

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Where is the link to the pats offering a low pick?  A random instagram account asking for records doesnt count.

Just admit you made poo up and move on down the road

Google it I’m not doing more work for you the other poster already admitted it’s on Twitter ect 

tf do you make up a rumor please enlighten me 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Guess you’re following the wrong accounts 

That account has yet to provide us proof they actually looked at his medical records. Seems like you're assuming again based off rumors.

Talk to me when the trade actually happens, until then just be quiet and stop making up random rumors to give others false hope.

Cam hasn't been traded for a good reason and we all know why. You just pretend to act like you don't know why he hasn't been traded.

31 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Wondering if the FO is expecting the NFL to shut down for a few months because Covid? If so, they may expect Cam to recover enough to trade him.

Or, maybe they're just being richards and the whole situation has deteriorated so badly they're just going to hold onto to his rights as long as possible to F with him?

I wouldn't give a front office that doesn't seem to be paying attention to the comp pick formula credit for thinking that deeply.

43 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

That account has yet to provide us proof they actually looked at his medical records. Seems like you're assuming again based off rumors.

Talk to me when the trade actually happens, until then just be quiet and stop making up random rumors to give others false hope.

Cam hasn't been traded for a good reason and we all know why. You just pretend to act like you don't know why he hasn't been traded.

Stop the back peddling, I said jpafootball is a reliable source not the pats fan page rumor one and never did I indicate that 

2. I said you can’t say there isn’t a market for cam unless you are in the front office or employed by the panthers or another football club, I said just as easily as you an others are clamoring about no value for cam there are rumors that other teams are gearing up for a potential trade, key word rumors.

3. Cam hasn’t been trade or released and no we don’t know why because none of us work in the nfl, so stop acting like your opinion on the situation supersedes others, we’re all just guessing at this point which was my original

Archived