• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats/Chargers Have Requested Medical Records

App Panther

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

The Chargers are desperate to pull in some kind of fanbase. Winston won't do that, and he won't win either. Cam has at least proven himself in the past.

If that’s the case, Chargers should sign Winston as bridge QB and trade up for Tua. 

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

i'm really glad i don't hate the patriots anymore 

i have the luxury of never hating them because i had a cousin who was one of their back-up linemen during spygate. it insulated me from catching the hatred. my only grievance with them is that really weird looking logo on their fied that looks like a wrench with lightning bolts but they say is some kind of bridge

6 minutes ago, rodeo said:

my only grievance with them is that really weird looking logo on their 25 yard line that looks like a wrench with lightning bolts but they say is some kind of bridge

As to the topic, Incarcerated Bob isn't what I'd call a reliable source. He gets things right sometimes but stopped clock, blind squirrel, etc.

31 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

New England has the comp picks, could make stronger offer than chargers.  Be interesting to see chargers and qb in draft.  Do they wait and hope for Tua.  

the Chargers were 5-11 with Philip Rivers, who is a pretty good qb. swapping 1 good qb for another isn't going to get them over the hump, they need to do a rebuild and a 30 year old qb doesn't really make sense for them. they'd be better off with a Tua or whoever in the long run.

whereas the Patriots already have the pieces and could continue winning with the right replacement QB. they're not going to find someone better than Cam for them at pick #28 or wherever they pick this year.

(this is all me just trying to talk the world into Cam getting a ring)

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

the Chargers were 5-11 with Philip Rivers, who is a pretty good qb. swapping 1 good qb for another isn't going to get them over the hump, they need to do a rebuild and a 30 year old qb doesn't really make sense for them. they'd be better off with a Tua or whoever in the long run.

whereas the Patriots already have the pieces and could continue winning with the right replacement QB. they're not going to find someone better than Cam for them at pick #28 or wherever they pick this year.

Rivers was a pretty good QB. After watching what was left of him last year, saying he is a good QB is a stretch.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

I’ve always been a Rivers fan. He’s actually been a staple for me in fantasy for years. But last year his arm really fell off. Looked a bit like Cam did during his shoulder injury. By mid season Rivers just could not put any zip on the ball or throw it down field 

Considering how rare it is for any one draft to deliver more than two starting [not franchise] QBs, LAC may pass on Herbert or Love at #6. IMO, LAC will either offer a 3rd or wait for Panthers to cut. I hope CAM is healthy enough to get back on top of the football "charm" world.

Get a 3rd or just keep him and get our comp pick next year. That is why I don't like all the good bye messages. It pretty much says we are cutting him if we can't trade him. We lose all our leverage which stinks. 

Also, NE isn't trading for him. They will wait until cut. Best chance is LAC to trade for him since they lost out on Brady and need to sell a fan base. 

9 hours ago, MMA said:

Maybe not but at least you know that Winston will be healthy to play on Sundays. And with this Coronavirus, stadiums might be pretty empty. I’m sure NE and Bellichick’s goal isn’t to sell tickets.

Season tix just surged in Tampa after the Brady news... cam has that wave to him. Just look around this site. We will get somthing for him. Maybe better the joe Flacco's trade

1 hour ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Get a 3rd or just keep him and get our comp pick next year. That is why I don't like all the good bye messages. It pretty much says we are cutting him if we can't trade him. We lose all our leverage which stinks. 

Also, NE isn't trading for him. They will wait until cut. Best chance is LAC to trade for him since they lost out on Brady and need to sell a fan base. 

Thats what I been saying to, sounds crazy but keeping cam is the only way people will trade... 40 mil tied up at qb this year tho.

3 minutes ago, nationsford said:

Thats what I been saying to, sounds crazy but keeping cam is the only way people will trade... 40 mil tied up at qb this year tho.

Yeah...that's not happening.

That bridge has been burned, blown up and scattered to the wind.

8 minutes ago, nationsford said:

Season tix just surged in Tampa after the Brady news... cam has that wave to him. Just look around this site. We will get somthing for him. Maybe better the joe Flacco's trade

he def does not have that wave to him.   he had that wave 5 years ago.   if you broke up yesterdays coverage into an hour - it was 59 minutes tom brady, 1 minute cam

Archived