• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson

Jared Patterson

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Teddy has never put up great stats in his NFL career. 

Did I say he has already? Also he hasn't played but for one full year. He come in after couple games first year, then took Vikings to playoffs second year(lost because kicker couldn't make 25 yd fg). Then tore up knee, and got settled with Saints. Would have took Saints to playoffs if Brees didn't come back. Young player with alot of upside, and he will work in this offense great.

3 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Did I say he has already? Also he hasn't played but for one full year. He come in after couple games first year, then took Vikings to playoffs second year(lost because kicker couldn't make 25 yd fg). Then tore up knee, and got settled with Saints. Would have took Saints to playoffs if Brees didn't come back. Young player with alot of upside, and he will work in this offense great.

His statistics show him to be a decent game managing QB but that is about it. I wouldn't expect high levels of production but I would expect enough production to be able to win games, provided we have a very strong defense. He's a low ceiling, relatively high floor guy.

Best case, he's Alex Smith and that is not really a bad thing. 

7 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Was this during the polio outbreak, you old bastard? 

JK :tongue:

No, it was during the Catherine Bach outbreak of the early 80s. Millions of guys my age caught that fever and couldn't get rid of it.

(not that we were trying all that hard)

Update: There might be interest from some teams (no word if the Panthers are one of them) but Anderson may be overpricing himself. He's apparently willing to wait for a team that will "meet his price".

Anderson: Patience is key

Given our current shopping habits, if it's an upsized contract he's looking for, it probably isn't coming from the Panthers.

And in the face of what's considered a deep wide receiver draft, possibly not the best strategy on his part.

Archived