• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson

Jared Patterson

With Rhule trying to get every coach and player he has ever come in contact with from Baylor or Temple. Do you think Robby Anderson could be an option? I realize we are tanking and I want to get the first pick in 2021 as well, but he is very solid and young with a ton of connection with Rhule. I don't think he would stop us from tanking with how bad our OLINE and DEFENSE is. It would allow us to not have to worry about the receiver position for a couple years. 

5 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

With Rhule trying to get every coach and player he has ever come in contact with from Baylor or Temple. Do you think Robby Anderson could be an option? I realize we are tanking and I want to get the first pick in 2021 as well, but he is very solid and young with a ton of connection with Rhule. I don't think he would stop us from tanking with how bad our OLINE and DEFENSE is. It would allow us to not have to worry about the receiver position for a couple years. 

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

We are not tanking!

Archived