• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaguars looking to trade Fournette

33 minutes ago, MMA said:

Jaguars must hate Cam Newton. They want to trade Fournette just days after he publicly said he wants Cam to come to Jacksonville.

Jaguars don't care about Cam Newton, at all.  Literally have no interest in him.

The Jaguars do value Gardner Minshew highly and are fully invested in seeing him lead them successfully going forward.

The real issue here is Jaguars ownership and management are disappointed in themselves for misjudging Leonard Founette and not figuring out he's a complete dumbass with no understanding of the team concept.

They should have checked his Wonderlic score...

1 hour ago, RASTAN66 said:

Jaguars don't care about Cam Newton, at all.  Literally have no interest in him.

The Jaguars do value Gardner Minshew highly and are fully invested in seeing him lead them successfully going forward.

The real issue here is Jaguars ownership and management are disappointed in themselves for misjudging Leonard Founette and not figuring out he's a complete dumbass with no understanding of the team concept.

They should have checked his Wonderlic score...

Low wonderlic score > high wonderlic score

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Lol fug they are totally tanking for Trevor

We ain’t getting Trevor. Tepper is too stupid to rebuild this team. He’s the Michael Jordan owner in the NFL. The man signed a coach from college for 7 yr 62 mil. He cut Cam Newton who was going to make 19 mil. Instead of trying to limit the signings in free agency, we go spending. Lose a lot of comp picks. That’s not how you rebuild a team. And did I forget to mention that Tepper kept the biggest problem (Marty Hurney) and fired everyone else. 

26 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No its not - 50 is a perfect score

Dumb book smart football players > smart book smart football players

education doesn’t teach you how to be fast, how to hit hard or how to throw an accurate pass. 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/jaguars-open-to-leonard-fournette-trade-after-cam-newton-love-fest/

There is possible tension building between Leonard Fournette and the Jacksonville Jaguars.

During an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” Thursday, Fournette made a pitch for Newton. The running back said he has known him for “a minute now” and felt it would be ideal for the Jaguars to sign the free-agent quarterback.

Fournette said he was not trying to speak ill of Gardner Minshew, the second-year quarterback who is likely to become the full-time starter 

The remarks on ESPN led Jaguars coach Doug Marrone to say Minshew and Fournette might have to iron things out to ease any tension his words may have caused, not wanting it to spill over into the locker room.

Sounds like the Jags have decided that  Fournette is not worth the trouble.

49 minutes ago, MMA said:

We ain’t getting Trevor. Tepper is too stupid to rebuild this team. He’s the Michael Jordan owner in the NFL. The man signed a coach from college for 7 yr 62 mil. He cut Cam Newton who was going to make 19 mil. Instead of trying to limit the signings in free agency, we go spending. Lose a lot of comp picks. That’s not how you rebuild a team. And did I forget to mention that Tepper kept the biggest problem (Marty Hurney) and fired everyone else. 

How do you know what Rhule and Tepper are doing won’t work out? I’m dying to know.

13 minutes ago, onmyown said:

How do you know what Rhule and Tepper are doing won’t work out? I’m dying to know.

The only good thing that we have done this offseason was extending CMC. Tell me one good thing that they have done. Rhule, Tepper and Hurndog publicly lied to everyone about how much they wanted Cam back right before signing Teddy

16 minutes ago, MMA said:

The only good thing that we have done this offseason was extending CMC. Tell me one good thing that they have done. Rhule, Tepper and Hurndog publicly lied to everyone about how much they wanted Cam back right before signing Teddy

Oh you don’t understand media and are butthurt about cam. But you still avoided the question. How do you know?

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Oh you don’t understand media and are butthurt about cam. But you still avoided the question. How do you know?

I know from all the stupid decisions Tepper has made since firing Ron. Keeping Hurney? Praising him like he’s Howie Roseman or Ozzie Newsome. Signing Teddy to a contract bigger than Cam’s. Trading away a pro bowler guard for an injury proned LT. I know. 

Archived