• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp! This feels like a kick in the nuggets...

21 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

So I was perusing online for cornhole sets for when this whole social distancing thing gets relaxed and I came across this site (one of several) selling Panthers themed cornhole sets:

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/tailgate-and-party-games/o-1361+t-47931335+d-97553589-9792+z-9-1529650705

The depressing part is this: Note that under player shops, Teddy Bridgewater is listed, so the site has been updated since his signing, yet 3 of the 4 top players listed in the top players section are no longer with the team. Sign of the times I guess.

Unrelated...Does anyone have a hefty bag's worth of black tar heroine I could mainline? No reason.

Why don’t you be a man and build them yourself 

2 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

What?! Turn in your Southern card and BoBerry Biscuit at the next depot.

Yea, I dont really like BoBerry Biscuits.  I like biscuits and I like donuts, but they should exist seperately. Also dont care for Bojangles

16 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Exactly. I don't care if this year is a poo show just as long as it's a different poo show than we've been watching for the last 17 years. 

"You a motherfuger…"

I'm a realist. But they'll tell you, "I don't

wanna fug, I wanna make love."

And they make you wait. And you wait

and wait and wait and wait.

And you just keep on waiting, you just

wait and finally she gives you some.

And it's the best

you ever had in your life.

You come harder

than you've ever came.

"This was it. This was the feeling I've

been searching for. I finally made love."

You didn't make love.

It just felt real good. You know why?

Because you waited

five months for it.

If you're starving and somebody

throw you a cracker,

you gonna be like this:

"Goddamn, that's the best cracker

I ever ate in my life!

"That ain't no regular cracker, was it?

What was that, a Saltine?

"Goddamn, that was delicious.

"That wasn't no Saltine. That was…

That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz?

"God, that was the best cracker

I ever ate in my life.

"Can I have another one, please?

Please, one more."

Then you get married, because

you think you've found the bomb.

Have the same crackers

every day for a year.

And you roll over one day

and be like:

"Hey, I just got some

regular old crackers."

Try to leave? Half!

The problem is, it's not about being attached fanboys to specific players.  It's that so much talent was wasted.   Cam was an NFL MVP.  Luke was a DPOY.  Olsen was a multiple time pro bowler.  We didnt win with them because they were tied to an inept coach who failed to recognize and target talent and failed to develop a roster around those pieces.  We should've been a favorite to go to the NFCCG every year with that core, and yet we didnt.  So, sorry, a lot of is are going to be salty...  yes, its exciting seeing this roster develop from nothing into what it is becoming, but it's also bittersweet because Tepper could've made the call on Ron as soon as he acquired the team, and MAYBE, just maybe, Cam and Luke would still be healthy enough to reap the benefits of it, as they deserved.  Instead, Tepper let Ron linger, waste more time and more seasons, and run two generational talents into the ground with nothing to show for it.

29 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Cereally. It's a piece of plywood with a hole in it.

*laughs*

What does anyone care whether I choose to purchase or build something myself?

I've had 4 Corners on ignore since forever, he's an obvious idiot, but I find it hilarious reading you quoting him that he thinks that's a good reason to question someone's manhood, not wanting to make a game item for himself. If either of you bothered to use your brain for half a moment, you'd notice that I was shopping on a site that featured Panthers cornhole sets. Did it ever occur to either of you that making a Panthers themed cornhole set is not as simple as "a piece of plywood with a hole in it?" I don't own the necessary machinery to produce the kinds of sets offered for sale on the site I linked. Oh well, I guess that somehow makes me less of a man.

What nonsense.

27 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

*laughs*

What does anyone care whether I choose to purchase or build something myself?

I've had 4 Corners on ignore since forever, he's an obvious idiot, but I find it hilarious reading you quoting him that he thinks that's a good reason to question someone's manhood, not wanting to make a game item for himself. If either of you bothered to use your brain for half a moment, you'd notice that I was shopping on a site that featured Panthers cornhole sets. Did it ever occur to either of you that making a Panthers themed cornhole set is not as simple as "a piece of plywood with a hole in it?" I don't own the necessary machinery to produce the kinds of sets offered for sale on the site I linked. Oh well, I guess that somehow makes me less of a man.

What nonsense.

Yeah, you'd never be able to find decals or blue paint.

Lighten up, Francis.

6 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Yeah, you'd never be able to find decals or blue paint.

Lighten up, Francis.

Cause I really wanna mess with that stuff in my spare time instead of just buying the item I need. 

Don't question someone's manhood for a hilariously stupid reason and then when he puts you in your place for it tell him to lighten up. 

It just makes you look like even more of a jackass.

I'm plenty light as it is, you're just trying shift focus from being called on your asshattery.

2 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Cause I really wanna mess with that stuff in my spare time instead of just buying the item I need. 

Don't question someone's manhood for a hilariously stupid reason and then when he puts you in your place for it tell him to lighten up. 

It just makes you look like even more of a jackass.

I'm plenty light as it is, you're just trying shift focus from being called on your asshattery.

Just generally agreeing with anything that dolt says is a bad enough look.

Archived