• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Penn State LB Micah Parsons opts out of 2020 season

Wes21

Can’t say I blame him. He has a small window to make a ton of money. Gotta do what’s in his best interest. 

UNC Athletic Director Bubba Cunningham said yesterday that if the football and basketball are cancelled, the school will lose $51 million. Yowza. 

15 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

I think these guys are using covid19 as cover. They really don’t want to play so they can avoid injury that would affect their draft status.

They aren't all stupid. They want to play, they just know it's best not to.

15 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

I think these guys are using covid19 as cover. They really don’t want to play so they can avoid injury that would affect their draft status.

I mean....you may be right here. So what? It’s his body and his decision. Dude is gonna be a top pick and is gambling with losing a ton of money. 

im surprised the morality warriors here aren’t crying about him and other players not pursuing their degrees and completing their college education. 

Good for him. Smart kid and is nfl ready already. Tough on the kids that need another year before making that jump.

I'm notnat all interested in another top shelf LB. We have so many areas where we could upgrade that a top 5 pick LB isn't on my list right now. CB or 2, multiple positions on the OL, DE, maybe TE and maybe QB. This year should show our actual strengths and weaknesses and not preseason hype fantasies.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, 4Corners said:

Im surprised the morality warriors here aren’t crying about him and other players not pursuing their degrees and completing their college education. 

I will be graduating early and receiving my degree in December.

Reading is fundamental.

Archived