• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets pick 3rd!!!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Thanks, he makes plays, just would prefer the flashy scoring guard bc that's all the rage now. But baby Ben Simmons might be coming to Charlotte soooo

He makes plays for himself and teammates.. He's a elite ball handler and passer in a 6'7 long frame.. He can literally create his on offense.. Charlotte hasn't had a player like this ever.. If he develops a better jump and 3 point shot.. Your talking about having a Luka or Hardin type player...

Just think of the lineups... woohoo

Graham and Ball

Monk and Ball omg!!

Ball and Cody martin .. Defense!! 

Add in the monster finishing of PJ , Cody,  Miles, and Monk with that elite passing.. omg!!!

The way Cody runs the floor as a big with that passing... Yes sign me up for that.. 

All we need to add at that point is a rebounding and rim protecting big...

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I want these dudes in order

Edwards

Toppen

Wiseman

How are you playing PJ and Toppin on the court together.. They're both PF.. You already have PJ and Miles being pretty much the same on the court together..

36 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

How are you playing PJ and Toppin on the court together.. They're both PF.. You already have PJ and Miles being pretty much the same on the court together..

I find a way...Toppin is a fuggin beast man

BTW:  Top 3 picks are about talent much more than fit.  Take the best talent.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I find a way...Toppin is a fuggin beast man

BTW:  Top 3 picks are about talent much more than fit.  Take the best talent.

Yeah offensively.. But he does nothing defensively and is pretty much the same player you've drafted for the last 2 years... If the NBA develops a all power forward lineup then you might have a point.. But at some point you are Matt Millen drafting WR every year...

My point is PJ and miles have shown enough that we shouldn't drat ourselves into a bigger log jam then we're already in...

Archived