• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sports illustrated nfc south preview

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/08/19/nfc-south-projected-standings-season-preview

TLDR

saints - 12-4

falcons - 10-6

bucs - 9-7

panthers - 2-14

apparently our 'best case scenario' is 7 wins and brady being scooped up as a head coach, and our """worst case""" scenario is bottoming out and picking trevor lawrence (PBUH) first overall next year. dunno about you but i'd pick option 2

6 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

TLDR

saints - 12-4

falcons - 10-6

bucs - 9-7

panthers - 2-14

apparently our 'best case scenario' is 7 wins and brady being scooped up as a head coach, and our """worst case""" scenario is bottoming out and picking trevor lawrence (PBUH) first overall next year. dunno about you but i'd pick option 2

Couldn't ask for much better than that after stripping the team of most of the talent. 

If we can get an elite QB prospect after just one year in purgatory, all this would immediately be worth it.

7 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

TLDR

saints - 12-4

falcons - 10-6

bucs - 9-7

panthers - 2-14

God I hope this is correct! Exactly what we need to happen to get TL! 

10 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Sports illustrated is poo and fug going 2-14. I think this team will exceed most expectations and I’d rather see the surprise of success than a high draft pick any day. 

Based on what exactly?  Its getting quite old people saying this without anything backing it up.  

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Based on what exactly?  Its getting quite old people saying this without anything backing it up.  

A dynamic offense? Everyone was shitting on the old regime coaches, now we have new ones. 

This team looks to be built for speed. @nctarheelreincarnated - Nobody is tanking this year, when will that get drilled into your heads. 

4 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

A dynamic offense? Everyone was shitting on the old regime coaches, now we have new ones. 

This team looks to be built for speed. @nctarheelreincarnated - Nobody is tanking this year, when will that get drilled into your heads. 

Matt Rhule does not strike me as a guy that will enjoy losing. He strikes me as a guy that wants to build a winning program now and not wait a year in the hopes for a QB that may or may not work out in the NFL. 

8 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

A crappy oline. A green first time OC who has never called plays.  A qb that hasnt played more than 5 games in years. A rb due to miss time. 

Let's pump the brakes on hyping this offense just yet no matter how bad rhule hates losing.  

11 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Lol. The defense is literally the youngest in the NFL the past ten years. That’s a fact. If he thinks we’re winning starting 5 Rookies on defense, I can go ahead and sell him some beach front property in Montana. Again, anyone thinking this team will be good is the biggest and dumbest homer. 

Archived