• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule = Ray Charles

Actionman0z

Just now, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

Yeah he’s constantly messing with his face and fidgeting with his eyes.

Serious nervous mannerisms going on.

His buddy buddy approach isn’t going to work in the NFL. These multi millionaires need a leader of men not another teammate.

Why are you still here exactly? You clearly hate this team. it is weird for you to spend time on them. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

True. But we don't allow smack talk and constant bashing from non panthers fans in this forum. Thats what the smack forum is for. 

I'm not smack talking. I'm on subject about there potentially being something wrong with Matt Rhule, our HC.

40 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

True. But we don't allow smack talk and constant bashing from non panthers fans in this forum. Thats what the smack forum is for. 

I think there is a big difference between people shittalking the panthers because they are a pissed off fan than some troll just bashing the team to get a reaction and entertain themselves on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

Yeah he’s constantly messing with his face and fidgeting with his eyes.

Serious nervous mannerisms going on.

His buddy buddy approach isn’t going to work in the NFL. These multi millionaires need a leader of men not another teammate.

You need to get a life. 

18 minutes ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

Watch his press conference from last week. He literally couldn't keep his hands off his face. It's a nervous habit.

You’re right but my take - it’s probably allergies or something related. People react differently to the grass and pollen down here. Coming from Texas, it’s probably a real adjustment. No facts - just my opinion. Flame on!

Archived