• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Several" indianapolis colts test positive

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Do you truly wonder?  Do you really believe there is even the slightest chance they "cancel the season"?

I honestly do wonder. That’s why I made the post. With all these positive cases, the nfl will have to address it in some form. At the end of the day, this is just entertainment. I can do without entertainment if it means protecting lives. Do I want the season to get cancelled now? No But life is more important than a game 

11 hours ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I honestly do wonder. That’s why I made the post. With all these positive cases, the nfl will have to address it in some form. At the end of the day, this is just entertainment. I can do without entertainment if it means protecting lives. Do I want the season to get cancelled now? No But life is more important than a game 

They are addressing it...daily...all while continuing to conduct the business of the NFL --- and this will continue to be the case.

It's "entertainment" to you but for thousands of people each team employs it's their means of paying the rent and putting food on the table. 

You can stop wondering, the NFL will not be cancelling the season.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:42 PM, Inimicus said:

Come on @Jeremy Igo

I saw @LinvilleGorge say in the last NFL related Covid thread say there was value in letting these guys expose themselves.

This is not about Linville, aside from the GJBC indecent Ive got no beef with the job he is doing as a mod.

You need a zero tolerance policy for these anti science dipshits that are derailing threads on legit NFL news.  Id love to see them banned but a vacation and clearing out their posts would be a solid step.

This is the typical intolerance that permeates society right now.  

8 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

This is the typical intolerance that permeates society right now. Why don't you ban yourself? 

Because I want the thread derailments ended?

There is a forum for the political conversations.  I participate in that forum and I welcome this discussion there.

What I want ended is the nuking of thread in this forum.

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

Because I want the thread derailments ended?

There is a forum for the political conversations.  I participate in that forum and I welcome this discussion there.

What I want ended is the nuking of thread in this forum.

Fair enough, but I think we can all be better off to show some latitude with differing opinions. 

Fascinating to read this thread and watch multiple people try to explain to the covidiots that it's about potential consequences for OTHER people rather than how sick you happen to feel today yourself...and then see the dummies completely fail to register that concept at all. They seem completely unable to understand that other people exist and that their actions can infringe on the safety of others.

13 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Strawman 

dean-r-berry-fallacy-straw-man-9-638.jpg

If you're talking to me, I didn't even summarize any "opposing" arguments - just pointed out that they're all posed as if each person's decisions are a purely personal thing and have no bearing on the lives of others.

Archived