• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucks or Saints for the Super Bowl

CanadianCat

Bucks or Saints..   

62 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick, who would you rather see win the Super Bowl

• Bucks
    • Saints

2 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

This is my feeling exactly. As much as I don't want Brady and Gronk getting another ring, I REALLY hate the saints.

Go Steelers! Or any other AFC team.

I'd be cool with the Steelers passing NE again to take back the all time total SB record, I know a lot of Panthers fans for some reason hate the Steelers but I have no issues with them. Would probably prefer the Chiefs though, I love Reid and Mahomes and it'd be awesome to see them create another dynasty and surpass the cheaters in championships, as unlikely as that may be (assuming we can't create our own dynasty here with Rhule, obviously pulling for Panthers to win SB every year).

15 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

To be fair, 100% of people can agree that the Saints were completely hosed by the refs in 2018, and should have been in the SB.

Edit: Fug the taints!

Haha, you might be surprised that there are still a few cretins hiding under their rocks that feel like it makes them less of a fan if they admit to that about a rival.

14 hours ago, Shocker said:

They are good but I kinda agree here.  When I checked Seattle’s remaining schedule it isn’t too bad.  That #1 seed will be very important IMO.  Still...looking like Bucs right now.

Indeed, they’re a very solid squad, which begs the question of why do they even need so much help?

8 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Haha, you might be surprised that there are still a few cretins hiding under their rocks that feel like it makes them less of a fan if they admit to that about a rival.

These are probably the same cretins that didn't see all the illegal hits that the Broncos unloaded on Cam that the refs let go so that Peyton could go out with a ring. Maybe Lewis was just too young to get that PI call.

Archived