• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucks or Saints for the Super Bowl

CanadianCat

Bucks or Saints..   

62 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick, who would you rather see win the Super Bowl

• Bucks
    • Saints

I don't even really hate the Bucs that much for a division rival. I hate the Aints and Falcons wayyyy more. But I also don't like Brady or when teams build these super teams and try to buy a Super Bowl like Denver did, etc. And Arians is a total douche. There's nothing really likeable about this Bucs team at all. I don't see either of them winning it or even coming all that close, but if I was forced to pick I'd still say Bucs. Aints can go fug themselves and enjoy cap hell next year with Taylor Hillsom at QB.

22 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I can't imagine anyone saying they'd rather see the Saints have success.  Bucs have been irrelevant for a decade or more.  Nobody hates them.  All of a sudden they get a shot to be good for a year or two and we hate them more than the Saints?

lol

Yeah but Panthers fans have hated Brady for decades, so it kind of makes sense.

fug the Saints. Honestly I can't say I have a problem with the Buc's other than them being a division rival. Hell, I won't lie, depending on who they face if they make it to the Super Bowl, I'd likely pick them as a team to go for, something that I can't say I'd do for our other division rivals. Oh man, I just had a thought. Imagine the hype around the Super Bowl if Tom Brady and the Buc's made it and they faced off with Cam and the Patriots (assuming they can somehow overcome how poor their WR core is right now and recover from injuries elsewhere).

I hate Brees, Wilson, Brady, and some other people.

As much as I want Atlanta to be our rivals, I think New Orleans is that team--at least to me.  So I would let the Bucs buy their championship and pay the costs for years following.

And would that not piss Winston off?

Fortunately only 1 of them can even go to the Super Bowl and the Pats are likely out of it. Which means we won't get another terrible SB like Pats-Falcons where I loathe both teams. Even if Bucs or Aints make it I really can't see them winning against the Chiefs/Steelers/Ravens or whoever comes out of the AFC.

Archived