• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NYJ Release CB Quincy Wilson

Soul Rebel

My apologies if it this has been posted, but thought this would be a great youngster to bring in. Not sure if Wilson is looking to go to a CB-needy contender like Seattle or the like, but I would love to see him brought in here.

24 years old, 6'2" former 2nd round pick that has been on two pretty awfully run organizations. 

Yes, please. He and Rasul could lock down our boundaries and grow together, along with Pride. Also eliminates having to go CB early in the draft. 

5 hours ago, jb2288 said:

These are the kind of moves I'd love for us to make. He'd be cheap as hell, bring him on and see what he can do and cut him if it doesn't work. We did the exact same thing with Eli Apple and I love it

For all intents and purposes, we're out of the playoff hunt, so I'm all for bringing in young players and seeing what sticks.  This coaching staffs niche is supposed to be developing young talent, so lets do it.  

40 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

For all intents and purposes, we're out of the playoff hunt, so I'm all for bringing in young players and seeing what sticks.  This coaching staffs niche is supposed to be developing young talent, so lets do it.  

I believe the phrase is intense and porpoises

6 hours ago, onmyown said:

No way we have will Grier and I’m told by posters here we gave up very little for our backup to backup qb

just because pj comes in from the XFL/Colts practice squad and beats him out doesn’t mean just anyone can!

cornerback, not quarterback

Archived