• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No structural damage for Teddy. Status uncertain for Sunday.

trueblade

6 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

And? I'm okay with that. The more losses the better chance at getting a QB that isn't Teddy freaking Bridgewater. 

Lol I don't care if he does or not.  Just thought he was implying that Walker would somehow be able to hit Moore deep accuratelty and consistently, or at least any better than Teddy does.  Not a Teddy fan but Walker is definitely worse.  

I'm cool if he started though.  Get that top 3 pick.

Just now, Mage said:

Lol I don't care if he does or not.  Just thought he was implying that Walker would somehow be able to hit Moore deep accuratelty and consistently, or at least any better than Teddy does.  Not a Teddy fan but Walker is definitely worse.  

Oh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. Both options behind Bridgewater are ass. We would be right there with the Jets if either or were starting from the get go. 

11 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Dude hasn't even started a game yet. Bridgewater isn't winning us any games right now, throw some sh*t at the wall and see what happens at this point. 

Walker has looked absolutely panic stricken every time he's seen the field. He has a better arm than Teddy but that's pretty much it. He's looked absolutely terrible.

The problem is we're are about to start a 3 game stretch against teams that are so bad that they might be intentionally tanking. What's worse is that unless the Saints start losing they are going to rest their starters against us to insure we drop in the draft. It's a Saints tradition.

Archived