• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about Trask

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, HPPantherzfan said:

And watching him he just looks slow

Very slow. When he has to move it looks like he's wearing 20 pound ankle weights compared to everyone else.

Trask's stock is not looking good tonight. Pitts' stock going up in absentia. Trask looks lost without the option of just throwing up a 50/50 ball to #84 being available.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Very slow. When he has to move it looks like he's wearing 20 pound ankle weights compared to everyone else.

Trask's stock is not looking good tonight. Pitts' stock going up in absentia. Trask looks lost without the option of just throwing up a 50/50 ball to #84 being available.

Which is weird because he has been without Pitts a bunch this year and looked great. He’s just having a bad game. 

Just now, Shocker said:

If Bama doesn’t score 50 on this Florida defense I will be shocked.  LSU is not good and might win this game.

I doubt it. Their barely leading after Florida turned it over three times in the 1st half. I doubt that happens again in the 2nd half and without the turnovers UF is leading going away.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, nevermind. Deep throw by LSU. It isn't near as foggy down on the field when they cut to different cameras. They just need to ditch the press box camera. Can't see poo when they cut to it.

McShay said after that punt that the fog has finally made it to the field. 

Archived