• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Taylor Moton not likely to return next year, Curtis Samuel might also leave

TheSpecialJuan

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

So your feeling is this (both Moton and Samuel are gone) is as good as done?

I mean he is the one who broke this the other day causing mass hysteria.

He11 Charlotte sports radio has been talking about this for 2-3 days because RR tweet.  They've scrambled reaching out to their sources hearing the same thing.

Joe never even published his article until eveyone had already began freaking out.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep. That's far from the only example, but it's probably the best one.

Zack knew that well before even the national guys did.

Multiple Different media members in Charlotte who are pretty plugged in have all talked to different sources after hearing the other say this.

And they're all coming back with the same thing.

Fug, Marty actually said him self in an interview Last Month that he hasnt even began talks with Moton.   Which is funny, thats the same thing to the T we did with Bradberry last yeat.  And a lot of the same people were saying the same thing with Bradberry while denyer sat there say bu..bu....but theyre just try to drum up a story.

Guess what, we never began talks Just...like....Taylor

We let him hit FA......just ....like.....Taylor 

And we didnt even bother attempting to slap the franchise tag on him just.....like....well cant sah that because ill just be trying to drum up something 

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

The hysteria began well before Joe's article 

RR broke it on Twitter the other day and he's got some pretty good sources (called the Cam situation verbatim)

Then WFNZ Charlotte sports radio caught on to RRs tweet earlier this week.  And their guys reached out to "multiple" sources.  All hearing the same thing.

Then Joe released the article throwing fuel on the already roaring fire

Joe has been saying this for weeks 

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

How many things has he predicted incorrectly?  

Not many 

I mean he called the Brown pick last year the Burns pick last year.

The Marty considered Little in the 1st and everyone here ripped him calling him crazy.  Then Martys post draft presser "I like Little with our 1st pick but Burns fell and we didnt think he'd fall to us."  -Rhule. "Marty tried moving back into the first, he was making calls to try to gwt back in the 1st and get Little."

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

How many things has he predicted incorrectly?  

None that I can think of.

He's had to change things up along the way but that's the nature of the business. Teams and players change their minds sometimes.

Sports reporters get unfairly criticized sometimes because they expect certain things to happen based on what's going on at the moment, but then that changes. That's just reality though. Stuff happens.

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Not many 

I mean he called the Brown pick last year the Burns pick last year.

The Marty considered Little in the 1st and everyone here ripped him calling him crazy.  Then Martys post draft presser "I like Little with our 1st pick but Burns fell and we didnt think he'd fall to us."  -Rhule. "Marty tried moving back into the first, he was making calls to try to gwt back in the 1st and get Little."

That was Rivera, not Rhule.

(easy mistake to make)

Archived