• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want the Panthers to win any more games?

hepcat

Of course I want us to win every game and would be pissed if the team laid down and quit. That would be a terrible indictment of Rhule. 

But I know the team is going to.play hard the rest of the year as many guys are trying to impress the coaches. And what I think had no impact on what the team does.

And I am grateful we are still playing football in this pandemic. Never thought we would get this far. I am really enjoying each game each game. Except for the prevent defense collapses.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Washington has one of the best defenses in the league and probably the best dline in the league.  They are far from trash and will give our offense fits

every team in the nfl has pockets of talents, even the garbage ones

but bruh they're 5-7 while playing in the worst division in football and haven't won a playoff game since 2005. they're fugging garbage, granted the panthers are too, but it's at the very least a winnable game

17 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

but bruh they're 5-7 while playing in the worst division in football and haven't won a playoff game since 2005. they're fugging garbage, granted the panthers are too, but it's at the very least a winnable game

Probably the same thing the Steelers thought.....

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Probably the same thing the Steelers thought.....

yeah it's the nfl, bad teams are capable of squeaking out close one score victories against good teams

not sure what point you think you're making here

btw this is the same team that lost to the fugging lions (lulz), the cardinals and the giants... twice. better go ahead and chalk up an automatic loss i guess right? can't possibly beat this beast of a team, not a winnable game you think?

12 hours ago, Gipetto said:

Considering the last QB drafted in the top 10 to start and win a Super Bowl was Peyton manning. I want a win every Sunday because none of these kids coming out of college are a guarantee.

SMH. Jared Goff was in a SB, Cam Newton in a SB, and Mahomes was the 12th pick. This argument is absolutely moronic. 

9 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

yeah it's the nfl, bad teams are capable of squeaking out close one score victories against good teams

not sure what point you think you're making here

btw this is the same team that lost to the fugging lions (lulz), the cardinals and the giants... twice. better go ahead and chalk up an automatic loss i guess right? can't possibly beat this beast of a team, not a winnable game you think?

I am just saying that calling them a trash team and dismissing them is pretty laughable. After all.....we are a trash team. 

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am just saying that calling them a trash team and dismissing them is pretty laughable. After all.....we are a trash team. 

not sure where you got that i was "dismissing them" only pointing out that it's definitely a winnable game. people are almost chalking up these last 4 games as automatic losses, but while the panthers are fugging bad, so is washington, so we'll see what happens.

it's completely possible that the panthers win 3 out of the last 4 games and finish 7-9. not what the "tank for higher pick" guys want to hear but definitely possible.

26 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

not sure where you got that i was "dismissing them" only pointing out that it's definitely a winnable game. people are almost chalking up these last 4 games as automatic losses, but while the panthers are fugging bad, so is washington, so we'll see what happens.

it's completely possible that the panthers win 3 out of the last 4 games and finish 7-9. not what the "tank for higher pick" guys want to hear but definitely possible.

It’s definitely possible the Panthers finish 7-9. And I would hate that. Another mediocre finish to what should have been a garbage season and drafting a new QB at the top of the draft turns into drafting some random LB that Hurney will pay $100m in 2025

1 hour ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

What is our "pocket of talent"?

And calling one of the best defenses in football "a pocket" is pretty comical.  They have been playing 10x better once Smith took over.  They are far from trash.  They are actually improving while we are sliding. 

If we dont win this weekend I doubt there is another W on the schedule for us.  I think it goes south pretty quickly.

Archived