• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Officiating

WarHeel

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I won't argue there have been bad calls but Carter also shot himself in the foot.

If the officials are calling stupid penalties, don't give them a reason to.

That play is way down the list of relevance as to why I made this thread.

4 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

Ed was one of the best. 

4 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

We just suck. Players, coaches and owner. Quit blaming the refs.

We undeniably suck. But can’t take you serious if you haven’t seen the obvious bias in officiating when we play the Broncos. Coincidental or not.

3 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

The Super Bowl is the only time I can say. That had more to do with the NFL and Las Vegas wanting to give Peyton a goodbye present and making money since we were the SB favorite to win. 

Then you clearly didn't pay attention to the first game of the next season when the same BS headhunting was allowed by the officials again. Or did that just have to do with Vegas and the NFL wanting to give the already retired Peyton a warm feeling in his tummy?

BS officiating is bs officiating.

We are the only reason we are losing today and the team's play is all that is to blame. That said, the officiating has been shockingly one-sided. Giving him a TD on the 1 1/2 yard line was just beyond anything that's acceptable for a professional official. You don't see that as a TD unless you really want to. Like if you are watching your kid's school play level of distortion of reality. And that should never happen with an NFL ref watching a game. 

Archived