• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The plan?

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers have an easy out with Teddy in 2022. He will only cost 5 million against the cap to release.

Is the plan to draft a QB and use Teddy's second year to let the rookie sit and learn? Teppers is a long term guy and that is definitely a long term plan. 

Yes. But also, trade for Fields. 

3 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Not only that, Walker starts next game.  

I honestly hope not. This team needs to lose out. Can’t have certain QB hungry teams jumping in front of the Panthers in draft order. Bridgewater sadly gives this team the beat chance to lose. I mean how much worse can it get? He can’t even throw the ball more than 5-7 yards.

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

i mean, if you bench BW right now, if he's your best QB on the roster next season you're opening yourself up to a lot of questions. 

Benching him isn’t gonna add any questions, but it might answer some of them

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

i mean, if you bench BW right now, if he's your best QB on the roster next season you're opening yourself up to a lot of questions. 

Maybe some competition and rest will do Teddy good.  Maybe he was injured and rushed back too soon? His play has dipped somewhat.

3 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Maybe some competition and rest will do Teddy good.  Maybe he was injured and rushed back too soon? His play has dipped somewhat.

his play has dipped because there's three months of tape on him

remember those quick 12 yard passes over the middle? those darts teddy loved to throw? those are gone, and now we're seeing what's left: hope one route works then check down

This is the worst officiating I've seen since SB50.  They literally let them run an entire play and then said they called a timeout before it after they saw they didn't convert it.  I've never seen such blatant attempts at cheating in my life.  They literally gave them a mulligan.

Archived