• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's college games...lots of prospects to watch

Captain Morgan

Just now, Rags said:

Who knows? I'm sure you could ask the OP.

If you'd ask me though, if I were watching him week by week, yeah probably. Those three games were Nebraska, Rutgers and Penn State. I have no doubt in my mind Fields is still going #2 but it's not like those are sustainable numbers and all against really bad programs rn. 

Penn State has been having a bad year. They aren’t a bad program. 

6 minutes ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Fields has looked bad against the 2 good defenses he faced this year. Hes great as a runner and struggles passing against good defenses.

Where do you rate the other two QBs then? Lances only game this year was a total struggle bus. Wilson has played basically nobody and the one decent team he played he went 1 TD and 1 INT against inferior competition?

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

Where do you rate the other two QBs then? Lances only game this year was a total struggle bus. Wilson has played basically nobody and the one decent team he played he went 1 TD and 1 INT against inferior competition?

Hence my well reasoned argument - Lawrence or go home. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Receiver being out of position doesn't force him to throw a bad pass to a guy he should be able to see right in front of him.

lol are you even watching the game

It's a bread and butter by the book play for OSU

This may come as a surprise, but a QB has to be able to make passes without the general luxury of waiting for some to happen-the WR turned upfield inexplicably as Fields was releasing the ball on a play OSU runs frequently, and was reprimanded for it after the fact

Archived