• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule says Teddy made another mistake

theguy

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He probably wouldn't have enjoyed coaching Newton, then.

I have no problem with reaching the ball across the line. You just have to execute it better.

Because Rhule hates touchdowns? To think he would be adverse to Cam doing what he does and that's being the best red zone threat in the history of the NFL is patently absurd but I firmly believe you know this

1 minute ago, Silent Majority said:

Because Rhule hates touchdowns? To think he would be adverse to Cam doing what he does and that's being the best red zone threat in the history of the NFL is patently absurd but I firmly believe you know this

His direct quote was "never reach the ball across the goal line unless it's fourth down". That's not exactly a vague statement.

And if that's his philosophy, fine. I don't agree with it, though.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He probably wouldn't have enjoyed coaching Newton, then.

I have no problem with reaching the ball across the line. You just have to execute it better.

Cam would've solved a vast majority of this offense's problems, especially in the redzone.  Teddy's turnover problems and lack of consistent mobility/elusiveness have ended for too many drives down there.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Cam would've solved a vast majority of this offense's problems, especially in the redzone.  Teddy's turnover problems and lack of consistent mobility/elusiveness have ended for too many drives down there.

Healthy Cam would have.

Cam of this year? Not so sure.

Not sure if Rhule wouldn’t want Cam to do it, but there was a big difference tonight. When Cam reaches over he’s is almost always putting it over the goal line. What Teddy do was reach when it wasn’t even close. Herbert did the same thing when they won on Thursday. Reached it out when it wasn’t close, got lucky the Raiders didn’t notice and then got it over as he fell forward going down.

Archived