• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 2

TheMaulClaw

6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I know...maybe one of the Martin twins should have thrown it in...they sure as hell can’t guard or shoot

Absolutely useless players. Both of them played more minutes than Ball... On a rebuilding team like this that is indefensible for a coach. Unless Melo has an injury or something we don’t know about.

6 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Not playing Lamelo and the other rookies more will be Borego downfall..

I'm sure the move for Hayward was a signle that ownership is in the win now, make the playoffs type mode.. so he is trying to win games but obviously it ain't going so well..

playing rookies would be a development, win later, building process type move.. but who the fug knows..

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I'm sure the move for Hayward was a signle that ownership is in the win now, make the playoffs type mode.. so he is trying to win games but obviously it ain't going so well..

playing rookies would be a development, win later, building process type move.. but who the fug knows..

Im thinking the move for Hayward was to win next season. Kupchak said he was surprised that Hayward declined the option because they were planning on going after him next year. When he came qvailable they pushed now.

Next year we have more space.

13 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

But playing the Martin twins isn’t a win now OR win later move...

Archived