• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Washington for the love of all that's holy please don't win gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

Haskins may start so I am a little worried we will win. But I feel like the WFTs defense will eat our offense alive. 
Of course the last time we faced Haskins we made him look good and we have a Burns out and that will definitely affect our pass rush. 
So I have no idea how this game will go. Could be a close game or a blow out, by the WFT not us. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Hahaha. Love this response. 

Improving and building a winning culture is far more important than hoping and praying you select a college kid that may or may not work out in the NFL.

The former is the ideology of the Patriots. The latter is the ideology of the Jaguars.

Which team would you rather copy?

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Improving and building a winning culture is far more important than hoping and praying you select a college kid that may or may not work out in the NFL.

The former is the ideology of the Patriots. The latter is the ideology of the Jaguars.

I would rather not have Teddy Bridgewater. That’s what I would rather not have. Let’s win this meaningless game to “build a winning culture.” One meaningless game. You’re trolling, and I appreciate it! 

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Whatever gets Bridgewater out faster. 

Archived