• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots - Bills MNF thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i remember when you guys were convinced he wouldn’t be signed by anyone this past offseason and CERTAINLY not by bill belichick. that one got memory holed and from what i can tell some threads even got deleted months after the fact lol.

They were merged.

You think the pats will resign him?

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He doesn’t I shut his ass down earlier this week whenever he as spouting the same nonsense and gave him a highlight reel of completed passes from cam and asked which one looked like his shoulder was shot?

he conveniently disappears whenever he has a game like at sea or the Houston game and comes in to every cam thread an harp on 2-3 missed passes. 

Answer the question 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

He doesn’t I shut his ass down earlier this week whenever he as spouting the same nonsense and gave him a highlight reel of completed passes from cam and asked which one looked like his shoulder was shot?

he conveniently disappears whenever he has a game like at sea or the Houston game and comes in to every cam thread an harp on 2-3 missed passes. 

they don’t even try to argue for his “weapons” lol just totally concede it and hope no one notices. i wouldn’t want to have to explain why actually cam is failing the great damiere byrd either lol

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

Lost a very dear friend early this year.  He was a life long Bills fan and it hurts me that he isnt here to see his team on top and the Pats looking hapless.

Love me some Cam but Im pulling for the Bills to take this one all the way.

So sorry to hear about your friend.

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

they don’t even try to argue for his “weapons” lol just totally concede it and hope no one notices. i wouldn’t want to have to explain why actually cam is failing the great damiere byrd either lol

It’s ridiculous to call yourself a fan of football and look at the wrs and tes on the pats and act as if cam is the issue....

in his first season he has already helped Edelman and Meyers to career highs in rec yards. 

Archived