• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Brutal drop on a perfectly thrown deep ball. That might have gone yard, instead it's three and out and UNC's D is gassed. That was a huge development in this game.

He put it exactly where you need to. Receiver just let him down there. I’d try it again. 

Unless something crazy happens next year with this team there is no way we'll get the number one draft pick to get Sam Howell. Like if the worst happens and we keep Teddy and decide to "build around him" like the room temp IQ posters say then I think we'll be on a collision course to a classic Panthers 7-9 season.

This is why getting a QB in THIS DRAFT is so important.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Phil Longo should be fired for that 4th down play call. Straight up. You have Sam Howell and you give the ball to your 4th string RB.

Was thinking the same. Don’t take the ball out of your best players hands. 

50 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Rattler is a frosh and isn't even in the next draft.  Was also benched earlier this season for sucking.  Do your homework man.

Rattler is a RS Freshman. He’ll leave next year. Try again. He was nasty the rest of the season. Only threw 4 picks other than the first game of the season. Do your homework. 

Meh, I'm not mad. That team accounted themselves very well considering they were missing 75% of their skill position players and the QB of their D.

Yeah, I wish Brown had caught that bomb and I wish Phil Longo didn't have a room temperature IQ, but UNC gave 'em hell before running out of gas late.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, I'm not mad. That team accounted themselves very well considering they were missing 75% of their skill position players and the QB of their D.

Yeah, I wish Brown had caught that bomb and I wish Phil Longo didn't have a room temperature IQ, but UNC gave 'em hell before running out of gas late.

Yeah, only 90 yards total rushing. Had an A&M fan say that front 7 is nasty. I just laughed. Yeah, Carter and Williams would’ve made them look silly. Brooks is a zero star recruit, and the other guy is meh too. 

Archived