• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moved to #8 after the early games

bobcat91

We need as many of the following to win:

Houston

Philadelphia 

I can see 2 and maybe 3 realistic winning chances here, but stranger things have happened. I fully expect to draft at 7 or so  but getting to the 5 spot and being ahead of the Falcons will give us a shot at Wilson or Fields, possibly without a trade. Also, while I hate to do it, we need a Saints win. Hopefully next season I can go into the last game of the season wanting to destroy a Saints team with no Drew Brees and wrap up a division championship.

8 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

We need as many of the following to win:

Houston

Atlanta

Cincinnati 

Philadelphia 

Detroit

NY Giants

I can see 2 and maybe 3 realistic winning chances here, but stranger things have happened. I fully expect to draft at 7 or so  but getting to the 5 spot and being ahead of the Falcons will give us a shot at Wilson or Fields, possibly without a trade. Also, while I hate to do it, we need a Saints win. Hopefully next season I can go into the last game of the season wanting to destroy a Saints team with no Drew Brees and wrap up a division championship.

I think (based on my mocks) that the difference between 8 and 9 is huge---you have to consider "how affordable is a trade up?" and worry about getting leap frogged by the Patriots, Colts, Niners, Raiders, or even the Lions.  It is crazy. 

If we landed on 7, I would make an offering to the football Gods.  I see our team coming out fighting like its a bowl game, and we upset the Saints--I see it---scaring me.  

An interesting note about the Detroit game, Dalvin Cook will not play for Minnesota. Unfortunately his dad passed away (Prayers for family), and he will not suit up today. 

If I had to guess, the Giants and Eagles have the best chances today. I could see Detroit and Atlanta getting wins if the chips fall in place

Archived