• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 QBs in the top 4?

AU-panther

37 minutes ago, ncfan said:

And your Point?

Washington had a probowl calibre edge rusher 

Traded up into the 1st rounder in the year before for edge Rusher Montez Sweat.  But would budge off some massive trade offer from teams wanting to move up for a QB.  When there is a elite player especially at a prime position.  

Heck Sewell has been hyped as the Trevor Lawerence version of OTs.  Doeant matter who the Dolphins drafted.  Theyll take Sewell.  Itd have to be very very rich to convince them otherwise

And talking about them adding weapons.  They already have a 2nd 1st rd pick that they can grab a WR with

Obviously my point is that they need weapons more than anything. I perfectly well know what Sewell offers, and I also know what Devante Smith offers. 

You can say weapons can be had later, but they need a minimum of 2 starting caliber WR and a starting RB. You hear alot about some struggles for Tua because the kid has nobody to throw to. Their receivers create the least separation in the NFL. They started 2 straight games with Mack Hollins as their top receiver. 

They may pick Sewell assuming the Jets don't, but it is definitely not a given for them

21 minutes ago, Growl said:

except they do, it's happened multiple times in just the last few draft's and absolutely would've happened last draft with MIA if need be, and in the case of the jets, who made a comparable deal, was done without a single additional first.

And how has it worked out for those teams? 

8 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

And how has it worked out for those teams? 

lol keep moving those goalposts but what are you even arguing here? 

that sam darnold inhabits Justin fields' or Zach Wilson's body when he isn't busy? these are different players, they aren't the same person.

35 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Weren't the Jets the last team to do it when they traded up for Darnold?  Worked out well for them.  They are once again in the top 5 drafting order, while the team that suckered them is in the playoffs.  

Now is that on Darnold or Gase? I'm not pretending Darnold has been great by any standards, but damn, Gase is absolutely fugging horrible. He drags down everyone around him to a pathetic level. He's the Jamarcus Russell of coaches. 

8 minutes ago, Growl said:

lol keep moving those goalposts but what are you even arguing here? 

that sam darnold inhabits Justin fields' or Zach Wilson's body when he isn't busy? these are different players, they aren't the same person.

Trading up into the top 5 = bad. That's about as simple as I can make it for you. Teams rarely do it because they understand it's bad (look at all the recent examples of the teams who traded up into the top 5 for a Qb). It has yet to work out in their favor. It's the same point I've been arguing the entire thread

11 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Trading up into the top 5 = bad. That's about as simple as I can make it for you. Teams rarely do it because they understand it's bad (look at all the recent examples of the teams who traded up into the top 5 for a Qb). It has yet to work out in their favor. It's the same point I've been arguing the entire thread

every single thing you've said=bad

6 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Good one! So which team is super bowl bound with their top 5 Qb they acquired in a trade? 

why don't you add some more qualifiers

Perhaps they should only have blonde hair, or be named Jerry

Maybe they should have a caramel daschund named sunny at home

this is such a narrow minded view lol

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

why don't you add some more qualifiers

Perhaps they should only have blonde hair, or be named Jerry

Maybe they should have a caramel daschund named sunny at home

this is such a narrow minded view lol

What's narrow minded is you people believing the only way the Carolina Panthers find their Qb of the future is trading a Kings Ransom for a top 5 pick. You're just being delusional at this point

10 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

What's narrow minded is you people believing the only way the Carolina Panthers find their Qb of the future is trading a Kings Ransom for a top 5 pick. You're just being delusional at this point

every single awful and embarrassing post you've made in this thread has been, and every attempt you've made at filtering data or intentionally omitting certain truths (ala the reigning super bowl champions moving up to secure a QB they like) is plainly visible to everything here, even if you think we're looking to you as some generous savant imparting to us, in your words, "all the information we need."

3 minutes ago, Growl said:

every single awful and embarrassing post you've made in this thread has been, and every attempt you've made at filtering data or intentionally omitting certain truths (ala the reigning super bowl champions moving up to secure a QB they like) is plainly visible to everything here, even if you think we're looking to you as some generous savant imparting to us, in your words, "all the information we need."

Whatever you say bud! 

15 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

@Montsta

This is one of those people that actually wanted Carolina to beat Washington for a “winning culture.” 

You have way to many alts in here chuck and they need to be eradicated and limit you to one. I didn't want Panthers to win for one and I'm not from the losing culture you were spawned from.

Archived