Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

WandaVision - SPOILERS


Recommended Posts

Just now, CRA said:

So do folks think that is gonna be Agatha Harkness? Or just intentional misdirection?  Lot of talk about the neighbor or her unseen husband will be something big when and if shown. 

Yeah, I definitely think it is. Agnes isnt a common name and the husband is that other evil dude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw some crazy dude on Twitter claiming Wandavision was better than the Mandalorian...

Then I watched the 3rd episode.   3rd episode is great.    Better than any episode of the Mandalorian IMO. 
 

Other people seek to agree on this episode. 
 

Can they keep up where they just took it? Well....it is Marvel.  So probably. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the aspect ratio of each episode so far. Looks like we have two more episodes until we get to HD lol. The show has done very well with using black and white, and then the Brady Bunch color feel. Usually shows drop the ball when trying to recreate it.

I'm most interested in knowing why Wanda is hiding herself in this bubble world of sorts, how it happened, and how SWORD came to be the reason she's protecting herself.

When the neighbors were talking, and almost told Vision what's up, did you get the feeling they are actors? Or are they trapped? Because they were almost scared of whats-her-face when she was inside with Wanda. If they were all SWORD, they wouldn't be so timid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CRA said:

I saw some crazy dude on Twitter claiming Wandavision was better than the Mandalorian...

Then I watched the 3rd episode.   3rd episode is great.    Better than any episode of the Mandalorian IMO. 
 

Other people seek to agree on this episode. 
 

Can they keep up where they just took it? Well....it is Marvel.  So probably. 

It is absolutely better. 

 

Better story, Better writing, better acting, more interesting, more ambitious, more original. 

 

Mando is basically Highway to Heaven with star wars characters. Hop from place to place solving problems. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got caught up with all three episodes...Holy poop!  What an incredible series thus far!

Yes, it's better than The Mandalorian, but it shouldn't take away from that show.  Mando is very much a Space Western, which has it's charm.

I LOVE the different themed episodes.  I'm very curious how Wanda was able to expel the "friend" who helped her birth her babies, and how "real" that world is.  Are we going to 80s, Wonder Years vibe this Friday? 

I wonder if Wanda is in the center of this "storm" she created as she processes her grief with Vision's death?  Or since we've seen some segments of Vision alone, if she somehow brought him back from the dead since he is an AI.

I can't wait to see more!

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I often wish I read more comics as a kid.  There are just so many characters and storylines that I am just trying to learn and figure out for the first time.  

had no clue about the who Geraldine rabbit hole. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah so lady that got bounced out is SWORD agent, basically the daughter of Captain Marvel's best friend we seen in the movie.    This probably means, like in the comics I think, that Nick Fury is running SWORD right now so that is the connection.

I'm pretty sure yeah, Wanda has created this in some capacity to cop with the grief of Vision.   She either created it, or someone else created it to deal with her.... coping.    

I have a theory that somehow this show will introduce us to the MCU's Mutants/X-Men finally.   Somehow she'll join multiple universes together (potentially another multiverse where X-Men are).   I think this also leads into possible the next Doctor Strange movie dealing with multiverses.    It's also possible Wanda literally creates a multiverse and creates mutants out of her need to have an actual family and her brother again.    She could see herself having a lot in common with them and creates them.    This could be how we get Magneto in the MCU (her dad in comics) and a new brother, etc.     I think SWORD is trying to either stop her from doing damage, or she already has done damage.

Either way, I really do think this show is going to be very important for the MCU at large, with potential X-Men and Fantastic Four entries (please a good Doom please) to the MCU

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah so lady that got bounced out is SWORD agent, basically the daughter of Captain Marvel's best friend we seen in the movie.    This probably means, like in the comics I think, that Nick Fury is running SWORD right now so that is the connection.

I'm pretty sure yeah, Wanda has created this in some capacity to cop with the grief of Vision.   She either created it, or someone else created it to deal with her.... coping.    

I have a theory that somehow this show will introduce us to the MCU's Mutants/X-Men finally.   Somehow she'll join multiple universes together (potentially another multiverse where X-Men are).   I think this also leads into possible the next Doctor Strange movie dealing with multiverses.    It's also possible Wanda literally creates a multiverse and creates mutants out of her need to have an actual family and her brother again.    She could see herself having a lot in common with them and creates them.    This could be how we get Magneto in the MCU (her dad in comics) and a new brother, etc.     I think SWORD is trying to either stop her from doing damage, or she already has done damage.

Either way, I really do think this show is going to be very important for the MCU at large, with potential X-Men and Fantastic Four entries (please a good Doom please) to the MCU

I assume the pacing of the show (how every episode is a new TV era and how fast the kids were born)and the mantra of "for the children"....will mean her kids grow up super fast and she eventually throws them out into the real world like she just did with Geraldine.  

Think her throwing things out into the world will set the stage for all the stuff coming up.  X-men.  The Spidey multiverse. etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this so far.  Just went down a rabbit hole where supposedly there have been some X-Men clues.  Combined with the Vision actor saying the end scene will blow people's minds, a surprise actor, etc., I'm thinking Hugh Jackman or even Patrick Stewart show up in the finale to "officially" bring the X-Men into the Marvel fold. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


my most likely wrong guess off of last night’s episode 

Jimmy’s missing person entered into Wanda’s world like Monica did.   That person is now playing the role of Ralph, Agnes’ hubby we never see.   We never see him because like Monica he would break character.   But we will.  Another Avenger.  They help force Wanda out of this charade. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CRA said:


my most likely wrong guess off of last night’s episode 

Jimmy’s missing person entered into Wanda’s world like Monica did.   That person is now playing the role of Ralph, Agnes’ hubby we never see.   We never see him because like Monica he would break character.   But we will.  Another Avenger.  They help force Wanda out of this charade. 

 

Hmm. Doctor Strange? They say this leads into his next movie. And the Vision actor said the final scene of the season is like OMGWTFBBQ!1!!111

Makes sense. He can see the future. So he saw this. And only he can combat her magical powers. The question would be, why has he waited "this long" to confront her. I used quotes because we don't know how long this whole thing has gone on.

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...