• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper and Rhule not seeing eye to eye?

ncfan

54 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Does anyone know what Belichick’s major was in college?

if you think that it had something to do with coaching or education, then you would be wrong. It was in fact Economics... which is a out of the box statistical and analytics based science.

Monti was an Econ major too!

1 hour ago, Monrowed said:

Does anyone know what Belichick’s major was in college?

if you think that it had something to do with coaching or education, then you would be wrong. It was in fact Economics... which is a out of the box statistical and analytics based science.

So far I think the stats are telling him he's not very good without Tom Brady.

Honestly, if you looked at the degrees of head coaches and general managers across the league, you'll find a lot of variety.

Which is no shock. It's not like there are any colleges out there offering a major in football.

I really worry about Tepper. He seems to be WAYYYYY too involved with things for my liking. I'm giving him a pass for the moment because I guess he's STILL getting football guys in place, but things just aren't looking good. If you look at the successful owners they're all successful because they hired the right pieces and stayed out of the way. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

So far I think the stats are telling him he's not very good without Tom Brady.

Honestly, if you looked at the degrees of head coaches and general managers across the league, you'll find a lot of variety.

Which is no shock. It's not like there are any colleges out there offering a major in football.

Statistically, it would take at least three data points to form a trend. So, we may not know the truth of how good he is without Brady for at least two more years.

Here is a wiki for you

Harry Potter Smile GIF by Harry Potter And The Cursed Child

23 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Why not just hire both? Tepper has plenty of money to hire a Peters and then a strong analytical guy to be his assistant. 

Monti Ossenfort brings both...

...a 2-for-1 if you will.  

Really a 3'fer when you factor in Monti's educational chops. 

Archived