• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It's on players too, but when your coach is letting that poo keep sliding, that's where it begins and ends.  It's a slippery slope to navigate for coaches in the NBA, but if he doesn't command the respect of the locker room and is a push over just letting guys get away with this poo over and over again without being accountable, he has to go.

9 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

That’s because Cliff and JB are stubborn ass coaches who will only make changes when they are forced to by injuries. They are the same coach but JB is decent at developing young players. 

It’s not a coincidence that the Magic also suck under Clifford. 

So what I'm reading is Michael Jordan or whomever is pushing these hires needs to get out of the process. Two coaches who mirror each other hired back to back. No more assistant hires. Bring in a real head coach with experience and build this roster up with a real center. I cannot watch Cody Zeller and Biz suck ass anymore.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

23 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

That’s because Cliff and JB are stubborn ass coaches who will only make changes when they are forced to by injuries. They are the same coach but JB is decent at developing young players. 

It’s not a coincidence that the Magic also suck under Clifford. 

So basically it's like the Panthers going from John Fox to Ron Rivera. At this point who is the NCAAB version of Matt Rhule?

We took a big step forward this season and I love the future.  Mitch is a great GM but now the hard part starts.  Huge decisions on these guard contracts and have to get a center.  Will be interesting but I fuggin love the potential of this squad.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He also threw the team under the bus the other day saying you can't win without making shots. It's true but prob pissed the team off and want him gone

He’s right...we had wide open looks both sat and sun to win both games

6 minutes ago, ENCPantherfan2 said:

So basically it's like the Panthers going from John Fox to Ron Rivera. At this point who is the NCAAB version of Matt Rhule?

Look at Brad stevens with the Celtics....this is a players league...if your players don’t perform you won’t win

6 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Look at Brad stevens with the Celtics....this is a players league...if your players don’t perform you won’t win

Boston has been hit with crazy injuries but Danny Ainge is an amazing GM.  He knows talent better than any GM out there.  

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Lets just say it...the NBA superstars decide who wins ships.  I hope not this year but like 4 teams have a shot every year.  Its rigged.

I normally don’t buy in on any conspiracy theories but ever since we got hosed by stern on AD I’m not gonna dismiss it