• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

On 2/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, Scott12345 said:

So now embid is making 3’s?

play the rookie bigs...it will show tha fans why they never play

when he did that I was like

Image result for now what gif

another tough one tonight....guess who's got the best record in the West?  Lakers?  Nope.  Clippers?  nope.

That would be Utah.  Just glad they don't have Embid.

Hornets jumped out to a double digit lead, then fell behind in the 2nd quarter, and at the half are behind by 15.

Graham pulled up with a non-contact injury and went to the locker room.  Waiting to see what's up with that.

The last two games have shown we need a big man to be a true contender. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• More so than Erickson. Despite that I'm honestly fine with Erickson. I'm not holding my breath every time he's receiving a punt and his awareness on chasing down the football after it touched the foot of his teammate was pretty clutch. 
    • Saints left him open. He made them pay. And good on Darnold for making those reads. 
    • Rhule expalined it after the game:    RE: How do you eliminate that second half lull? I think we have to, again, its kind of hard. The defense is playing so well so you are not being overly aggressive. We just have to continue to go back and look at who is not quite doing their job. There are a bunch of plays we feel like we should have executed better. It's just like anything else – young teams teaching them, hey don't look at the scoreboard, just keep playing, keep playing. I thought the defense though, last week in the third quarter and again this week in the third quarter, I thought they hung in there. They got tired and they continued to play. We are just going to have to work our way through that.